Introduction to large toys

Does anyone here enjoy using the 'large' toys (as in girth) im desperate to try them out but so scared! What would be the best large toy to start with and advice on different lubes etc?

I've been using large toys for a while now ....smaller ones do nothing for me . Not sure if you're talking about vaginally or anal but always be careful and go slow ....also not sure what girth you can take atm or what girth you're trying to achieve ....but golden rule is plenty of lube and relax n enjoy . I've used ky along with various others but atm I'm using asda's own brand lube ...does the job and is a fraction of the price of others !! Good luck

Definatly vagainally, i can take around 5 atm but i want to get up to about 9 if possible...somehow haha! My ex wanted to do alot of that kinda thing with me and i was so nervous...curious but nervous and it never happened... i want t try it now though as im more comfortable with myself.

Thank you for the lube advice, i find some useless. Ann Summers can be bad. It depends i guess on what one you buy and preferance

I guess an inflatable dildo would probably suit you best for what you're after . Hope you get to achieve your goal with your hole ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Lol

I was actually looking at one of them (like the small one then working up!) its definatly top of the list as soon as i get the money!

I have tried large toys vaginally and actually dont like them - I prefer something slimmer that can be moved around inside, more than something that fills me completely.

Anally, completely different, love the feeling of being really full and stretched.

I noticed a few around 7" girth. Impressive but doable. My oh was gob smacked at first but after a few goes she loved it. I think its a comfort thing mentally with a partner. At first she said she felt like she was cheating but once i gave her reasurence, it got her a little more comfortable. lube makes the difference as she is great at self lubing but the extra made the difference. Slow and gentle will get you there ;)

Thank you everyone!

I think when i next get paid im going to go with the blow up toy and gradally work up! Also definatly considering trying anal now.

Terri JJ..your post intrested me alot. I didnt realise that anal would actually feel like that im so new to this haha, i figued you would have to to get used to something vaginally before you vould ever consider doing anything anal

Just so you know you're not supposed to say the names of other sex toy company's.

really? how do i delete that post? I certainly dont want to be banned

You can't delete it hun, don't worry you won't be banned :) I just wanted to let you know for the future.

Ok thank you! I was a little worried haha

I bought this a little while ago:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

It's great for slowly stretching yourself, because you can work down as much as you feel you can and each time push a little more (or not if you're not in the mood). I really love this toy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I just had a quick look at that toy you recommend Anallover and was wondering what you'd say the minimum circumference one would have to be able to take before they could start using that toy to stretch themselves? I can take most of the large love honey basic butt plug this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702

The circumference of the plug you've linked to is 7.5" at its widest point. The widest point of the tip of the Intimidator (before it narrows down before starting to get bigger again) is about 6" circumference.

So if you can take that plug (or at least most of it) then you'll easily be able to start playing with this. I've not managed to get more than half-way down it so far and I've had it for about six months.

I've got the Doc Johnson large black butt plug of a very similar size to that one and I used to struggle to get it all the way in. But when I got the intimidator I was surprised at how far I managed to go down it on my first go... and afterwards the butt plug went in easily! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I really can't recommend it highly enough if you're looking for something to give you a stretch.

One more quick question, have you tried using it as a trusting toy, ie moving it in and out of your ass or bouncing up and down?
If you have how does it feel?

It's not an easy one to thrust in and out by hand due to its size and weight...

But having it standing up (it stands up on its own very well due to its shape and weight) and bouncing up and down on it is AMAZING! Especially if you go almost right off it, so that the ridge where it narrows down again after the head goes in and out.

Holy shit!!! That sounds awesome, and like the perfect toy for me. It literally ticks all the boxes for me. I love length and stretching and really love the in and out a sensation. It's been added to my wish list.

Im just so excited by ALL of the posts here... first of all i think i need to get a better job to afford this addiction second...i need to get a MUCH bigger toy box ;) hahaa

Hi,

I've always enjoyed using the larger toys with my OH.

The smaller inflatable one, isn't very good, because when you pump the outside blows up, but not the inside.

Go for the bigger one one, because the inside expands and once it's inside,thats what your after, if you want to test and explore your pussy more. remeber that the because it inflatable it will give and fit to size when your getting it inside.

They are awesomme fun and it will blow your mind, because you'll be so surprised how far you can go.

If you're after a good attractive dildo, I've also just bought the Doc Johnson American Bombshell Man O War 8.5 inch and it's bloody awesomme...It's a gunmetal grey colour and is just about perfect i think.

The OH has been using it all weekend and i've been using it on her, to the point where she had to give her pussy a rest yesterday.Sshe loves it's smoothness of the large head and the girth is just right.

Happy Shoping![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) x