Ladies - Poo Questions!

Was having a drunken conversation with a few friends the other evening... and a few random questions came up... What are your thoughts?

1) Do you usually go at the same time each day?
2) How often do you go?
3) Do you wee when you poo?
4) If you are wearing a skirt do you pull it up or down?
5) If you are wearing trousers, do you pull down to ankles or knees?
6) When you sit there do you lean forward or sit up right?

Sorry bit of a strange post but hey ho!

You seem to talk about poo a lot ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/329814-toilet-anal/page-3/#p625125

Personally no wish to discuss mine or anyone elses toilet habits on a public forum but each to their own

That was indeed a random conversation. Must have been interesting for the ppl on the tables around you lol

I find it strange. Not the topic but the way it is being handled. Just a list of questions every month. Judging by her threads she has at least one conversation a month with her mates about how they all poo. Hmmm Secondly Rebecca you are not even contributing much just firing off poo related questions left right and centre and ignoring most peoples questions to you and then asking the same questions again a few weeks later.

Im not answering this because there seems to be something fishy (or shitty haha) about the way its being handled. I feel like a science project lol. Do I pee when I poo, do I sit up or lean forward? What? why on earth is this important unless this turns you on? I highly suspect that rebecca may have a fetish and is asking all of this for free material and images.

Why else would your "mates" :P care so much about how other people poo that you all compiled a list of 6 questions at least?

Anyway Im with MissTerry, I aint answering this.

Also you post like a man, short, to the point, not much about your feelings or emotions, and directed at the "ladies"...rebecca do you have another secret? :D

Just bump up your old thread maybe

I'm agreeing with the others - this is slightly odd. And I'm wondering about your identity. This sounds a lot like a male asking for female toilet habits.

Scat fetishes are rarely discussed but if this is something you're interested in then as a community we support your choices.. but we're not willing to get involved/answer these questions.

Take a look in the FetLife groups for more info - you will yield a better response. Lovehoney isn't the place for this.

Fluffbags wrote:

I find it strange. Not the topic but the way it is being handled. Just a list of questions every month. Judging by her threads she has at least one conversation a month with her mates about how they all poo. Hmmm Secondly Rebecca you are not even contributing much just firing off poo related questions left right and centre and ignoring most peoples questions to you and then asking the same questions again a few weeks later.

Im not answering this because there seems to be something fishy (or shitty haha) about the way its being handled. I feel like a science project lol. Do I pee when I poo, do I sit up or lean forward? What? why on earth is this important unless this turns you on? I highly suspect that rebecca may have a fetish and is asking all of this for free material and images.

Why else would your "mates" :P care so much about how other people poo that you all compiled a list of 6 questions at least?

Anyway Im with MissTerry, I aint answering this.

Also you post like a man, short, to the point, not much about your feelings or emotions, and directed at the "ladies"...rebecca do you have another secret? :D

Just bump up your old thread maybe

Loved the pun! Hehe xxxx