CAUGHT

Have you ever found yourself in such a need to orgasm. that no matter where you have you have to play with yourself???

This happens to me alot. the other day i was doing some clothes shopping. well i was in the changing rooms trying on different dresses, when i could see through the gapin the curtain to the woman oppersite me getting undressed. Well omg this got me wet, so wet i had to get my fingers to work on my clit and bring my self to orgasm.

Is it just me that gets this way?

I do get this from time to time! Never been caught fortunately!

I've never been able to make myself cum using my fingers and I'm 43!

dont like to be a kill joy but getting caught by people at random could be upsetting for a child and possibly an offense, certainly would be for a man

I work in retail and the last thing i'd want is someone wanking in our changing rooms frankly.

We have people on there full time but sometimes other people nip in and out too, and cleaning up the fittingrooms has turned up some of the most disgusting things. I don't know what it is that goes through peoples heads, but we've had people poo in socks/shoes, pee in cardboard boxes and all sorts, and it's members of staff that have to deal with it.

In cases like this, you really have to be a bit more selfless and think about how a member of staff or another customer would feel if they either heard/caught you or something was left behind that needed cleaning up.

Pixieking wrote:

I work in retail and the last thing i'd want is someone wanking in our changing rooms frankly.

We have people on there full time but sometimes other people nip in and out too, and cleaning up the fittingrooms has turned up some of the most disgusting things. I don't know what it is that goes through peoples heads, but we've had people poo in socks/shoes, pee in cardboard boxes and all sorts, and it's members of staff that have to deal with it.

In cases like this, you really have to be a bit more selfless and think about how a member of staff or another customer would feel if they either heard/caught you or something was left behind that needed cleaning up.

never thought of that ...that is disgusting

Pixieking wrote:

I have been there!! Worked in both male and female retail shops and finding a used tampon was probably the wrost thing I have ever, EVER had to deal with - you just do not get paid enough for that sort of carry on. We also had a few instances of guys wanking into all sorts of garments. BOAK.

I think that the original poster meant no harm though :)

i once found a used tampon in a guest house that had only one female guest.....I put it in the bin where she should have

Going slightly off-topic, back in the days when I worked in a pub I interrupted one of our regulars giving a blowjob to some random guy in the 'snug.' She promptly collapsed onto her arse in a giggling heap, while he waved his todger at me, then tried to punch me but ended up tripping over because his jeans were round his knees.

Just as well I did stop them - they were near the door & we had a mystery shopper in later that evening!

Hi love2playoutdoors

I was once caught on a bus, upstairs at back so horny had to free the lil chap and stroke him, was going well untill bus stopped outside so flats and a women could see straight in. I was embarrassed but so damn excited. pity she was shock and moved away. So wish she would have becond me off bus to join her. Big sigh

afraidnotscared wrote:

Going slightly off-topic, back in the days when I worked in a pub I interrupted one of our regulars giving a blowjob to some random guy in the 'snug.' She promptly collapsed onto her arse in a giggling heap, while he waved his todger at me, then tried to punch me but ended up tripping over because his jeans were round his knees.

Just as well I did stop them - they were near the door & we had a mystery shopper in later that evening!

Should have left them to it.

What's the mystery shopper gonna say? Don't go in there you might get a blow job?

I get moments like that but never act on it, although I have done when I was with a guy but that was a whole diff kettle of fish.

I prefer to savour it

DoorGlass wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

Should have left them to it.

What's the mystery shopper gonna say? Don't go in there you might get a blow job?

We were going for the nice friendly family pub angle (which was a little optimistic, as it was a godforesaken hell hole!)

The whole thrill of exhibitionism and voyeurism is that you are doing something perceived as wrong and bad and taboo, the thought of getting caught gives you an adreneline rush. The idea that your victim might catch you and be aroused also is such a turn on that it outweighs the risk.

I kinda like the fact that passion and desire can over-rule common sense or moral decency. It's like kleptomaniacs getting a rush from stealing, we all know it's wrong but some people are not going to let it stop them. I'm sure most people, at some point in their lives will have an elicit fuck in public, in the toilets, down an alley way, in the woods, in the dunes.

I think if you like doing things in public, you need to be careful, you are doing something illegal and you may get in trouble, and the polite thing to do is clean up any mess you make.

I once had sex with a girlfriend on a hill in the middle of the day, it was in long grass and it was fairly remote, but some guy walked past with a couple of kids, we tried to hide and we felt pretty bad about it, but it didn't stop us from doing it again.

Whatever, law, society, morality it's all an enforced concept and we all decide for ourselves where we draw the line and have to accept whatever consequences we incur.

Personally, it turns me the fuck on.

:)

it's not illegal to have sex in public, as long as you stay clothed. It's how people who are dogging, get away with it. Now if jo public complained to the police about it, then an arrest can be made