Lady juice

Having just started a thread about sperm. I think it is only far we include the ladies. I find nothing more erotic than pussy juice. So if you want to recieve oral we men should return the favour. I have come across many men that would not, but still demand it. Not good. what do we think?

I don't believe sex and relationships work like that, as in 'I let you do this to me/do this to you therefore you must let me do this/do this to me'. Everyone is different and has different comfort levels. No one is making the girl give a guy who won't go down on her a bj... And vice versa (thinking of I love you man! Lol) there are plenty of paths to satisfaction and not everyone does/likes all of them. I actually have a couple of female friends who don't like receiving oral at all..also know women who don't give blowjobs as they think its nasty.

but in saying that a sexual relationship can't be one sided... Like if the guy ain't going down he needs to be pleasing his lady in other ways if he expects pleasure himself. And I think people should try things before writing them off (if their partner is keen) but they should never be pushed to do so.

unsure if I've stayed on topic there haha,

My other half loves loves loves to taste my juice. He would spend all day down there if i let him, and if i squirt then he acts like it's his birthday and christmas all in one

As allways well said MissChar

Yet 100% agree with the lovely missChar :) xx

We have gone a little of subject but maybe my fault in the start, I didnt put it to well. For you ladies it is very straight forward to see how your man is turned on, he has an erection. For me to see your OH halfs wettness to feel, smell and taste it is huge. What I was trying and failing was to see if its about the same amout of partners men and ladies who like or dislike lady juice?

Right well I definitely didn't get that from your OP haha. But I like it and my partner likes it.

God, I love it!

Have to say I love it. And I agree, it's a sure fire sign that my OH is properly turned off when she's wet. That definately makes me feel good.
I'll happily go down on her for as long as she likes and I would never expect a BJ in return. Although it's fantastic when she does reciprocate.

i love my wifes lady juice,her pussy floods with juice when been given oral sex,love to taste and drink her juice.

Yeah love it. Love going down, sometimes just looking. Beautiful. Mmmm

I give my wife a lot more oral than she gives me, but then I just love it.

I love the sight, smell & taste. Plus my wife can only cum through clitoral stimulation - therefore oral is best !!!!

For me, it's the thrill of witnessing my partner's arousal, and knowing she's wet for me. But also, all the sensory stuff, and in my admittedly limited experience every woman's unique - the feel, the taste, and most of all, the smell.

I was force fed chocolates in lady juice last night :D gnom gnom

Don't think my partner is too fussed either way.. He certainly gets oral more than me though x

That sounds fantastic Sum Sub.

Would love to be forced fed chocolate covered in lady juice - mmmm nice !!!!

jerrybean wrote:

That sounds fantastic Sum Sub.

Would love to be forced fed chocolate covered in lady juice - mmmm nice !!!!

I wasn't allowed to enjoy it JerryBean

(but it was great - shhh!)

Sum Sub - I won't tell if you don't !!!!

Love it! Just love it. I enjoy giving OH oral, and all the senses involved with it.