Pussy kiss?

So after I've gave her amazing oral and had her shaking n moaning, she likes me to come up and snog her face off! Anyone else like to pussy kiss?

Yep just as much as i like it if I've been giving him oral, I love kissing him after it's part of the turn on.

Yep, love the taste of myself on his face.....such a turn on. Love kissing after I've been down on him too x

Sadly my OH hates her own smell

This isn't something I've always been particularly keen on. I wouldn't push my OH away if he did this to me but it's not something I'd ask for.

God yes, my biggest turn on, and who doesn't like long deep kisses afterwards, whoever's been giving oral? :)

I'm all for it if he's clean shaven, but not when he's in a beard phase.

Suppose the same could be said for him giving me oral 😊

Yes, I love the taste of myself! He's not so keen so I tend to just get the taste from giving him a blow job after sex.

Kissing has always been such an important part of my relationships.so kissing after oral (giving or receiving) doesn't make any difference. Kissing is always welcome 😘

Absolute turn on for me..works both ways even if ive had or been given doesnt matter;)

Love tasting myself. Sharing is caring ;)

I love it! ^_^ One of my biggest turn ons, I agree with sassykitten it works both ways for me, the guy I'm seeing just now had never done it before and was weirded out by it, now he enjoys it too, kissing is an intimate thing for me so doing it after oral is a big thing emotionally for me ^_^

My OH loves me to pussy kiss her,especially after she has cum over my face a good few times, she absolutely laps it up off of my face, and I love the taste of her myself. to to share all her juices is so sensual ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Another lover of kissing after my OH has gone down on me, I love feeling/tasting how much he has turned me on! In reverse if I am giving him a blow job and his legs are shaking and I taste his pre cum, he will pull my face up to his so we ca kiss deeply. Such a turn on for us both :)

Yes we love to do it everytime... Such a turn on!

i love it when my partner comes up to give me a big kiss, i like the taste of me on him and it makes me feel loved ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Sex Squid wrote:

who doesn't like long deep kisses afterwards, whoever's been giving oral? :)

*raises hand*

Neither my partner nor I share any passion for kissing after oral. He isn't into tasting his own cum, the thought it a bit gag inducing. I just find it pretty gross tbh, post oral breath is way worse than morning breath. I don't mind my own taste at all, just not when it's on his breath. Yucky ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Although I do appreciate a kiss on the head/thigh/anywhere but my mouth afterwards :)

ohh yes

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

i love it when my partner comes up to give me a big kiss, i like the taste of me on him and it makes me feel loved

+1

I like tasting myself when I'm alone too lol

love it, both ways; kissing my partner after i've received oral and giving her a big wet kiss after going down on her. Makes a blow job feel even more amazing.