large cocks

According to this weeks Chat Magazine theres a guy with a penis the size of three cans of soup, and the girth http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/magazines/Chat Theres some info at the bottom...

Girth tends to give more orgasms for me, length can just become very uncomfortable very quickly. Girth can also depend on just how aroused your partner s too, if I've given my OH a long tease he is huuuuuge!

x

I'm sure I read that when aroused women are about 6 inches long.

I don't see the point in comparing measurements!

It's not about the size, it's about the compatability! No point having a guy with a huge cock if you have a tiny pussy ey!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

It's not about the size, it's about the compatability! No point having a guy with a huge cock if you have a tiny pussy ey!

Ax

I believe it's called 'vaginal tenting.' Charming. During arousal the vagina widens, lengthens and tilts. There's an amazing diagram of how dramatic this is somewhere online....I may scout it out because it's mind boggling.

oh yes i watched my wife fuck with a black guy with a 11" cock, she had the most intense orgasams .

Tigerlilies wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I believe it's called 'vaginal tenting.' Charming. During arousal the vagina widens, lengthens and tilts. There's an amazing diagram of how dramatic this is somewhere online....I may scout it out because it's mind boggling.

Aha, here we go, this diagram shows the four stages really clearly

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/arouse_indx.htm

The website itself is fantastic and I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about lady bits and the like.

For me its all about technique and skill, not just ramming a big cock up there and hoping for the best.... If your technique and attention to detail is good, the absence or presence of an inch or two isn't going to matter...

Many men have asked me how big my biggest cock was etc etc, and I really have no idea, I don't keep a chart, for me its about the quality of whats happening than just the length of what they have... Thats long a fella saying they wont sleep with me cos my boobs are the wrong size or my pussy too loose or something similar, comments the like of which wouldn't endear me to them, so I wouldn't expect a fella to be happy with me, if I looked at his hard cock and said "Oh is that it, I need 10" me..." haha!

Not sure have explained that, that well but hope it makes sense....

Thanks Wickedgirl, I clearly meant "thats like a guy, not long a guy" maybe I more into size than I thought...

I am intrigued by your size thing with the hand and can't wait to see my OH to test it out, haha!

I spent most of my teenage years worrying about length and then when I felt comfortable that I had an average length I then started reading it girth was "more important"..... I'm at the thin end of the scale and I'm still not happy with it but it's something I've got to get on with as it's not going to grow overnight (well other than the nocturnal erections :P )

Gwennie wrote:

According to this weeks Chat Magazine theres a guy with a penis the size of three cans of soup, and the girth http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/magazines/Chat Theres some info at the bottom...

There're not salmon cans are they?

Apparently many women are really crap at working out size and over estimate... Guess that works for fella then!