Dose size really matter ?

We both have tried different sized toys and wondering if size does really matter.

I am a comfortable 7.6 inches and she says that it’s a comfortable size but also enjoys an 8.

i haven’t tried anything bigger as yet so just wondering, as newbies, for some experienced advice.

look forward to hearing from you 

No, I think technique > everything else.

After that I think girth counts more than length. For me anyway.

Thanks allot natandtom I understand it’s about the motion in the ocean but just curious about size so you prefer girth over size can I ask why that is x?

Of course, there's only so far (vaginally) that a toy can be inserted to. After that it starts hitting the cervix and that's uncomfortable for me. Some people don't mind it, but it's not my thing. I can test my limits a lot more with girth so I prefer that :-) x

NatandTom wrote:

No, I think technique > everything else.

After that I think girth counts more than length. For me anyway.

+1

So what size and girth would you personally recommend I iknow every one is different so looking for lots of advice but everything helps x 😃

I used to go for sex toys and even cocks under 6 inches,but now that I've had some personal issues sorted regarding my vagina and finding out my cervix is very high, I can now enjoy deep thrusting. I've therefore been buying toys 7"+

I'm not fussed on cock size, it's the technique that does it for me (as well as said cock owner!)

Girth wise, average will do me fine.

I like about six to seven inches of length and I like a variety of sizes of girth depending on my mood and how textured something is. I think the largest was 9" circumference at the widest point which was around the base and that was quite a challenge!

Thanks alllot purring pussy like I mentioned before I am what I think is a comfortable 7.6 with an average girth but not sure what you would class as average or Evan how to measure ? And thanks again natandtom well I’m definitely not nine inches in circumference so will have to have a measure of tha I’m a pritty solid and quit vainie so a lot of texture there and recommendations on new toys to try as foreplay is a big part xx

Average girth tends to be between 4.5 and 5.5 inches. There are guides online that give tips on how to measure if you're inclined to find out yours.

Recommendations wise, I'd say you can't go wrong with a nice glass toy and a good bullet vibrator :) x

I go for girth over size. But either way it's how you use it.

As far as toys you have recently discovered girth or length is not that important to me, as long as the toy is firm and/or textured and of course used right. Sometimes for a filled feeling it's nice to have a bit more girth but I find I really don't get much from extra length.

I stopped caring about size when most of my toys are bigger than my partners. The intimacy of another person offers more than size ever could. I have toys if I care about size.

If you've got a big enough wallet it doesn't matter if you've got a small cock.

MK7 wrote:

I stopped caring about size when most of my toys are bigger than my partners. The intimacy of another person offers more than size ever could. I have toys if I care about size.

I think you're right here. Intimacy and the connection with a partner is everything. I've seen my fair share of different shapes and sizes and they all had different techniques and that's the main thing!

Iv always heard that girth does indeed benefit when it comes to feeling good but if the chemistry is non existent then it won’t be a worthwhile experience. As others have said, a vagina isn’t actually very deep and when you start hitting 8” territory it’s more than likely just going to hit the cervix and cause a lot of discomfort. But it’s all just hearsay, everybody is different and that’s why you have so many different toys and fetishes. Some people will love smaller and some will love bigger, you just need to find the right size for you.

I’m average size (6 inches or so in length and around 4.75 girth around the widest point of my shaft) and my wife seems to get plenty pleasure from that.

We have a wealth of toys, some of which are much bigger than me and a few the same size. I also have a couple of different sleeves if she fancies it. Sometimes she does fancy something (a toy or a sleeve) a bit bigger, and sometimes she specifically says no if I suggest it. More often than not she just wants to get down to it!

The connection between you and your partner is the key thing IMO. Clearly if you’re slightly smaller downstairs then you may have to work a bit harder/try different things, but I would say very few issues cannot be overcome as long as both parties are willing to try.