Does cock size matter?

What is your ideal size? Have you tried both smaller ones and larger?

3 Likes

Hey @Blueyes81 just to let you know I’ve edited your title so it’s open to all forum members in line with the rules :blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

yes size definitely matters

4 Likes

Yes size matters to an extent. I have a limit of 7.5" to be comfortable and there are some positions I can’t do at that size bc its painful.

In terms of the size I find pleasurable, girth matters more. I’ve been with men of different sizes and the only ones that I didn’t fully enjoy were thinner ones.

5 Likes

Having tried a few before getting married I confess to preferring cocks of the larger side of average in both length and girth. I hit my ideal when I met my husband , having experienced a micro penis and a monster.

The small one didn’t give me much in the way of fulfilment however he made up for it in other ways by always getting me to orgasm one way or another

The monster cock owner didn’t know how to use it properly. He just boasted about it showing it me at the first opportunity, as though I should fall in love with his size. I did have to see what it felt like but what a disappointment he was as he suffered from chronic premature ejaculation. It took him four sex sessions before he was able to penetrate me and then he only lasted about four thrusts before ejaculating. Most frustrating for someone who had experienced better with more modesty equipped guys.

It’s been said on here many times the it’s not the size it’s what you do with it and in my experience that is true.

9 Likes

Some great answers.

For those women who know that size does matter to them, what is just too small? What do you consider to be an ideal size?, What is just too big for you?

And of course girth also matters, so what do you consider to be too thin, ideal, or just too thick?

1 Like

@Love_Stud_Too

It’s been said on here many times the it’s not the size it’s what you do with it and in my experience that is

true.
i definitely would have to agree with this quote!!

3 Likes

Yes and no.

I don’t think that size is important to me in that I wouldn’t mind if a partner (hypothetically speaking since I’m married) was on the smaller side and was willing to learn how to pleasure me. It’s far more important to me that a partner is attentive and loving than having a large penis. If i want a big penis, I can buy one of the many monsters available from LH. I can’t however replace intimacy, physical touch and kisses with a toy.

On the other hand, I would have more of a problem if a partner had a very big penis, i find dildos over about 6 or 7 inches too long for me so I don’t think i’d be very compatible with someone who has a really big penis!

8 Likes

Medium is a good go to, not too small or too big… just right lol

4 Likes

I’ve had small, average and then there’s hubby’s size :drooling_face: just perfect :ok_hand:

For me personally bigger is better (going by my past experiences) they definitely didn’t do anything for me, they didn’t care about my pleasure and making it about both of us, it was all about them and their pleasure.

So in my case bigger is definitely better. And he definitely does care about my pleasure.

3 Likes

I agree that size does matter as too small can be difficult but also too big can be painful- personally I feel 5 to 7 inch us perfect - my man is over 9 so I find it painful in the vagina but happy to take anally

8 Likes

Unfortunately I was born with what i’ve got and I cannot change that. Wife has always been happy.

10 Likes

Too small difficult because limited positions, or just not big enough to give you a good feeling?

2 Likes

It’s not the size of the rod it’s how you wiggle the worm

6 Likes

I don’t think that it matters so much as far as being “too small” because I can’t hit that peak with only internal stimulation anyway. If the person is good with their hands and mouth I could really care less about the size of their member. Though too big can become an issue and be pretty painful, anything above about 8 inches hurts more often than not for me, so I tend to make that the limit.

5 Likes

It matters. You can certainly be too big or too small. But larger than average is ideal. 8 inches and as thick as possible is perfect for me.

1 Like

What you say is just too small? And too big?

My wife would prefer that I was bigger. At 4 inches and pretty thin, it can make some positions difficult or impossible. She likes doggy, but I slip out quite a lot which makes it frustrating for us both.
She’d also like it bigger when soft. It’s normally about an inch in its resting state. We’ve been to lots of French campsites with different friends. Men mostly have to wear speedo style swimsuits at the pool and as you know, these hide nothing. She’s told me several times that she’s embarrassed for me.

1 Like

Love a thick c…k

1 Like

I personally prefer bigger but have encountered some that are too big, and I’d say generally the sex has been better with large dicks

2 Likes