Large o-rings

Does anyone know anywhere that I can get an o-ring with a diameter greater than 55 mm for a strap-on harness? Nitrile or metal would be fine, just need to be reasonably strong and stiff. I have search high and low, and as far as I can ascertain they seem not to exist. This actually makes me feel slightly disgusted with myself (am I the only person who wants this?). I and my ass would thank you forever!

Alex.

Oh don't worry, only joking with that one! I have even been wracking my mind, trying to think whether a similar thing might be available for a different purpose.

Alex.

I may try the same. I just suspect that something like that wouldn't be sufficiently stiff to hold a heavy dildo tightly in place in a harness whilst thrusting. Do you have a particular product/purpose in mind?

Alex.

some curtain rings must be about that size

I can provide both for you if you want to email me ur address **EDITED BY MOD**:)

Not laughing, have had a look! Must have looked odd wandering the aisles. Problem with stuff like curtain rings is a) worried they might abrade or react with the toys, and b) the studs and poppers on our harness are quite close together, so the ring itself can't be too thick. Tried making something out of the mouldable plastic (aka polymorph) you can buy, but wasn't strong enough at the required thickness.

Alex.

You could try rubber drive belts for vacuum cleaners - one of those small independent repair shops will sell a bag of assorted sizes.

maybe this will be handy

**EDITED BY MOD**

XOXO

J.J.