strap on dildo

I was just wondering if anybody knew of any wide dildos for a strap on?

At the moment we are using a 8 inch dildo in the harness but i would like something wider and filling.

The harness has an O ring connection.

Thanks in advance

Tantus make really good strap on dildos and a lot of theirs are quite girthy - the Cush is really thick and fits into a 2" O-ring, I haven't tried the Goliath but it's the same girth as the Cush and slightly shorter. The Raptor and Duke also look promising.

Thanks for the advice

will keep an eye on this thread, as I have a harness with an O ring and would like to try bigger dildos.

Does anyone know if you can get larger O rings?

The largest on here is 2 inches and that comes in a pack

Purring-Pussy wrote:

will keep an eye on this thread, as I have a harness with an O ring and would like to try bigger dildos.

Does anyone know if you can get larger O rings?

sure you can find bigger rings metal and rubber

hot thread....

xoxo

Oh my dear God, I looked at that Hung dildo and I have to say that if Mrs P. was in to size I"d happily try that out. Having had performance issues myself I'm not the least bit afraid to recruit help from the sex-toy chest and the best thing about strap-ons is you still have two hands free for whatever else you have in mind.

I can't stop thinking sbout that enormous dong, sorry ...

Oh, and another thing I noticed was that the Doc Johnson platinum corset-style harness will take both vac-u-lock and O ring dildos - just the job if you want a wide range of strap-ons.

Which vac u lock harness would be best for a curvy woman?