Lelo Luna Mini or Noir?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice about whether to go for the lelo luna mini or noir? This is the first time I've bought any type of toy so I'm totally out of my depth! From lelo's website I think these sized balls/beads are the ones for me (I'm under 30 & have no children), but not sure which of these 2 products is best.

Is it actually useful to have the different weights that are included with the mini or just a bit of a gimmick? Is the noir adequate and involve less messing around? Or for the extra few pounds is it worth going for the mini to have the option?

I've also read a couple of reviews online saying that the minis can be quite noisy, whereas the noir isn't, does anyone have any experience of either product or even better both?

Many thanks in advance!

I have both the Luna mini and standard. I am under 30 with no kids but much prefer the standard set. I could use the small set straight away and the larger set after a couple of weeks. The mini and standard sizes aren't that noticeable and the mini doesn't feel as effective also it rattles a lot (more) than the standard.

It is helpful to have the different weights as you can switch them around or even use both sets at the same time. I also like that you can clean and even sterilise them.

With the noir you are really just paying for the 50 shades craze. With it being one ball then it's less value than the mini and standard set.

I would recommend the standard set over the noir and mini.

Hope this helps.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for your reply MM

Ohh another decision to make! Okay, think I'll rule the noir set out (I must be the only woman in this country not to have read the book) if it's just a fad and useful to have the different weights.

Now, the standard or the mini set, hmm. This is exhausting!

I have the Lelo Luna and Lelo Luna Mini and I prefer the Mini. They are more noisy, but I find them easier to insert. I never gave birth and I am rather tight, plus not in relationship, so I am finding the Mini version better for myself. Also give me just little bit more challenge. But then I can hold 106g inside, as I also have the Ami set

But this is personal preferences.While the Mini can be bit noisy, I did not find them that badly noisy, althought I may use the other version outside, just to be safe.