ben wa balls

i recently bought lelo's luna balls and i wondered if there are any risks for leaving them in for too long?

ive also wondered whats the difference between the luna balls and lelo's noir luna balls?

I have the lelo noir balls and my friend has the luna balls

the difference between them is the colour, size and weight

The luna balls consist of four weighted beads - two petal pink 28grams and two powder blue 37 grams beads, one of each colour will have a retraction leash.

The lelo noir are a smaller bead but with only 2 weighted beads at 37grams each.

The lelo noir are more likely to be used with younger women (under 30) who have not yet had children, thats why the beads are smaller and only have the heavy beads where as the luna beads are to be used by women (over 30) who have most likely had children or who suffer with bladder problems and the purpose of 4 weighted beads is to start light and gradually get up to the heavier beads, from there it is then possible to use the lelo noir as they are the same weight as the luna beads but smaller for further kegel exercising.

I've yet to have issues with keeping them in for too long but in the booklet that should come with your beads it advises a 30minute workout xx

It's working out muscles, so if you leave them in too long it'll be the same as overworking muscles elsewhere. You'll be sore for awhile, but they'll recover. The only way to find out how long is too long is to try it out. It's safest to stick to home or short trips out at first. I usually wear mine for 2-3 hours at a time.

Take them out when you use the toilet too. Some styles can pop out (and into the loo) on their own. Kegel balls can also interfere with emptying the bladder fully.

thank you both for answering!

im 18 and did not have children, so will the lelo lune beads be wasted on me? should i get the mini or noir type instead?

I have the mini luna balls and I honestly would not recommend them if you're planning on wearing them out or just around people in general. They are SO loud! The inside ball is metal so it makes this clicking noise when it hits the plastic which is just cringy. I've seen the regular luna balls in an AS store and they are nowhere near as loud. But if you're only planning on wearing them around the house where no one will hear then they should be fine.

How long can you wear the Lunas you have before you feel discomfort? If you can wear the heavier of that set for five or six hours without tiring/discomfort, you'd probably get more benefit from the Minis or Noir.

Generally speaking, the narrower the circumference and/or the heavier the ball, the harder the workout. The systems with multiple weights are so you can work your way up, or is that down? :-)

Pleasure lists a 4.65" circumference, which is one of the wider ones. Noir is almost the heavier Mini set in a different colour. I don't know if 4 grams makes that much of a difference. How are you managing the width of the Pleasure set? If you're pleased as punch with that, then maybe your next step is heavier and somewhat smaller. If you're finding it to be quite a stretch, then definitely smaller.

Lelo Luna Pleasure £32.99 2x28g (56g), 2x37g (74g), 4.65"

Lelo Luna Mini £32.99 2x29g (58g), 2x38g (76g), 3.9"

Lelo Luna Noir £23.99 2x36g (72g) 3.9"

When I went to look up the numbers, two from SinFive stood out. I haven't seen/noticed these before or come across any posts in the forums, but the review are good and so are the numbers. The material is skin safe rubber/elastomer rather than silicone though. I don't know what the quality of that will be like.

SinFive (begin) £26.99 42g, 58g, 3.5" (listed for comparison)

SinFive (inter, adv) £26.99 72g, 90g, 3.5"

If you like things narrow girthwise, JeJoue's Ami is the best for that. Read the reviews, there are three balls with very different characteristics. If you can afford this, it's probably a good investment.

Ami Je Joue £44.99 47g/1.41", 78g/1.25", 106g/1.1"

I have the Blush Luxe and it's the first one which has made a noticeable difference for me. (My others are the Tracey Cox ones and some traditional small ben wa balls.) It's 4.5, on the wide side, but quite heavy. I'm 46, no children, on the narrow side internally, and have always had good tone. I'm really liking these.

Blush Luxe £19.99 2x62.5g (125g), 4.5"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/kegel-exercisers-sets/

Oh wow! Thank you so much for all that info <33

I've only been able to wear my luna balls a few times now, and when I did I put only one ball with a cord attached to it, so I'm not sure how ill deal with the full pink or blue set
However if ill see that they are easy on me or that they become easy for me in the future I'll defiantly consider changing them to one of the sets u suggested.

Do u know if the sets u linked me to also have a tiny ball inside which u can feel moving? I've found I really like feeling it when I walk about

Datlamb wrote:

Do u know if the sets u linked me to also have a tiny ball inside which u can feel moving? I've found I really like feeling it when I walk about

The Blush Luxe balls are solid shatterproof glass. They don't jiggle, nor are they supposed to. As for the rest, ewe can look them up as easily as eye can. ;-)

haha, yeah. i figured the glass ones wouldnt have one. i wondered though if people felt the beads in the other sets as much as they feel them in the luna ones?

again, though, thanks for all the help!!

I think I will go for Blush Luxe when I decide to buy from LH again. I have the amy set and both luna sets, and I do the exercise regularly. I managed to master the heaviest Amy without problems so I may be up to he challenge.

I personally enjoy more sets, because it depends on what I am up to do. and how long I am planning to wear them. With lower weight sets, I can wear them for longer, so they will be more suitable to wear when eg. going for a longer walk, than the heaviest Amy set, which I can keep in, but only just for an hour before I have to take it out. I think carrying lower weight for longer can provide challenge too, just if you are more experienced, having the set smaller does help.

Although I never had childern, I like to have the Luna set or Amy sets. It makes it easier to choose set which will be just right for the occassion.

As for overdoing it. If you are able to keep the balls in without problems, and then they start to slip and you cannot keep them in,I would suggest stop and give it break as your muscle may be getting tired. Also if you feel any cramps, remove the balls, as your muscles may be getting too tired.