LGBT - What do you want? Feedback Required.

Hello all.

We are looking into possibly offering an option on the recent mystery bundles for our same sex couples.

This is following up on  some feedback from you - our customers.  

So as we aim to please we would like to know ...

What would you like to see in your own same sex couple bundle? (If we could offer this)

![](upload://dRwhIq8dbgb357Z4wTE2jhJmcoj.gif)

There are plenty of genderless options of toys to include; so things like Dildos and Butt Plugs (silicone/glass/metal) are always a good choice. Lubes and Massage oils wouldn't go amiss. Things like Wand Vibrators, I think, are perfect for use by anyone as well. It would be great to see 'genderless' couple games - we've tried so many different games where the assumption the couple is cis-male/cis-female. That would also just be an awesome requirement in general as well. There's probably a few more things, I might be back once i've had my morning coffee!

Many yeses for this! Provision for same sex couples is awesome!
I'm not sure where you'd go with this though. I agree with David, dildos and plugs are always a good option, maybe something gently bondage-y but not threatening.
Inclusion of gender neutral harness panties would be pretty rad, but that's just because I love mine :')
Oils and balms are a good choice too, being neutral and sensual.

I think its just consideration of things like condoms and cock rings and masturbation sleeves would be inappropriate in a bundle for the lady-gays, but dental dams would be awesome!
On the flip side, I don't feel that there's anything overly inappropriate for guys, you might just wanna be considerate of colours and designs!

Hey peeps

Just to clarify, we don't need info on gender neutral toys. We already know about gender neutrality and the toys which don't require a specific genital to use them. We've been doing this for 15 years now, after all 😉

We're thinking about creating TWO bundles which ARE gender specific, but for same sex relationships. 

1) Same sex for those with a penis 🍆

2) Same sex for those with a clitoris 🍒

So what we need to know is: if you could create one of the above, which toys / products would you include? Your dream same sex bundle, if you will.

Thaaaaaaanks!!!  

Fantastic feedback- Thank you. Any input is welcome.

However what we would really like to know is...

In your own coupling what is it you would like to see from what we sell in your very own bundle?

Hia!
Not in a relationship as such but enjoying single life with girls and guys play partners at the mo.
Id love a couple of double ended toys in the ♀ ♀ box :) both larger longer ones made of a plasticy material and glass ones (because I love glass)
Finger vibrator would be good. Perhaps a strapon (once that's quite adjustable to be size inclusive) with a rainbow or purple dildo in keeping with the lgbt theme.
Some massage gel (especially flavoured) wouldn't go a miss :)
If you're looking for someone to test this should it become a bundle drop me an email ;P

OK, well if you want to know what I would put in a bundle for me and my MR... well, things like this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36881

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35137

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35980

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34763

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34954

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33790

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13181

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11375

You said dream, right? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For the fems:
Glass dildo
Non-phallic dildo or vibrator
Mini wand
Massage oil/candle
Lube
Bullet vibe
Double ended dildo

For the 'mens' bundle - a couple of options on cock rings would probably make a nice matching gift set to suit different types. Perhaps one good quality dildo (glass, silicone, etc) along with other prostate toys/plugs so that there's a few styles to explore with, and I personally think some kind of restraint (wristcuffs, etc) would be ideal to round everything up. Specifically a more realistic looking dildo, with some interesting shapes on the other toys. My preference for a couples bundle would be more focused around lengthy foreplay that would lead the buildup into sex, rather than being the main event :)

Some quality lube/oils are definitely essential, but I think things like condoms would mostly be irrelevant for couples in long term relationships.

Can I just say, I was just thinking about this, having seen the new bundles available, I wish you had a lgbt one for us too.
My girlfriend is really in to penetration whereas I'm not, so that's worth considering. I bought one of the bundles last year and that went down quite well. So for the girls/ clitoris haver bundles I would recommend:

- Bullet/ The micro wand
- Rabbit
- Sillicon Dildo
- Water-based Lube
- Storage

That said, that wouldn't make me buy it as we have quite a collection already. To make me buy a bundle it would have to be items from the desire collection or similar, so I'm getting real luxury for a price I wouldn't normally get.

I think two sets aiming at homosexual men and lesbians! Long time over due! Also you can make a lot of money LH is not really known for gay men toys! I am finding that there are a lot of toys aimed at women, that can be used by bi ad gay men either top/bottom or in between. I have noticed there are hardly any reviews by gay or bisexual men! Its something in reviews that I like to see! I have made an effort in my toy reviews to include more on the gay/bi male approach! Also on products women orientated. It will bring in more customers! I'm reviewing several glass dildos and p-spot simulators. Its domething that I was going to email in to you but as this has been started, its better here! If you want feedback or advice please message me!

While I'm in a relationship that's Male/Male but Penis/Vagina right now, I can only really vouch for past experience in other M/M relationships, but I personally think that the big thing for M/M relationships is prostate massagers and you'd need a good one that lets you not only explore it but actually get good enjoyment out of it (Some of them are... not good). There should also be strokers in it just because they're so damn nice. But I think there should also be a few kink related things in there. I notice a lot of gay men really don't participate in BDSM related stuff, so anyone who actually is willing to buy a box of sex toys dedicated to gay men, you'd probably expect them to be wiling to explore their kinkier side and can have a few things like handcuffs or a crop in there.

I'd highly recommend not filling it out with things like delay sprays and enhancement pills just because they're so polarizing and they might make people think they're wasting their money if you got a mystery box promising 8 items and two of them were cheap £5 enhancers that may not even work for a lot of people

And, of course, you can never have too much anal lube.

Ditto could not agree more Prostate All the Way !

I would like to see a range of portable glory holes! For use in doorways! I have made my own! But it would be good to see a range made from various materials eg canvas, rubber etc Also maybe a more permanent design for bedroom/sex dungeon and portable design for doorways and to take to sex parties! I'm sure lesbians with strapons would also lime this after consulting with my neighbours who are lesbian! You just need to create a hole that can be adjusted for height size!

Lubes, dildo, a nice silicon one, the higher end of the market, rabbit, feathers, handcuffs again higher end, underwear, state size. Anal beads small medium large, kegal eggs. Vibrating eggs. I'd love this.this for females

MK7 wrote:

I'd highly recommend not filling it out with things like delay sprays and enhancement pills just because they're so polarizing and they might make people think they're wasting their money if you got a mystery box promising 8 items and two of them were cheap £5 enhancers that may not even work for a lot of people

Also agree on this last part! You tend to see these sorts of products aimed at gay men a lot, and I've never known anyone to ever really get any practical use out of them.

I think a few key-piece quality toys along with some more gift/kinky items is the best way to please everyone :)

Thank you all for the feedback ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

I know who to come to if we do decide to launch this and need reviewers ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Put an inflatable butt plug in there somewhere as its the most awesome toy that you never knew you wanted! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

kneejerknuke wrote:

Put an inflatable butt plug in there somewhere as its the most awesome toy that you never knew you wanted!

Think that's a bit specilized isn't it, pretty but plugs for females and darker ones for the men perhaps.

Im a gay guy, all guys could benefit from simple cock rings. I agree that for gay men you have a mix of tops who would benefit from strokers and bottoms who would benefit from prostate vibrators/massagers and realistic dildos. I am versatile and love my realistic dildo and my strokers equally (and my bf loves using them on me too).

I know its obvious but I have been in so many sex shops that only had strokers with a vagina on (its annoying). But lovehoney are better than that.

A suggestion is a small/training butt plug, its not only the natural bottoms (who will love the average to larger dildos) who can benefit from prostate play as it can be fun to teach tops too.

Equally starter bondage/kink items would be great, I love silk/cotton rope for basic bondage. and a guide for example basic knots guide, I think my bundle has the theme of exploring each other whether its encouraging tops to prostate play, exploring bondage, or teaching bottoms to enjoy strokers. If the bundle can afford a wand vibrator or something with multiple applications for stimulating penis, prostate and nipples that would be the dream.

some romantic flavoured lubricants would be great and something to inspire couples (the karma sutra perhaps) in my opinion couples should explore intimate and rough sex in equal measure but thats probably just me.

There are loads of items in my wish lists that would be perfect for gay couples but most of those would be matter of taste so keep it simple but fun?