Transgender toy designs

Hi all

Just recently joined lovehoney and looking forward to getting involved in the community to mingle make new friends and shares ideas

More a bit about me I'm a intersexed Transgender female basically what that means for people who don't know is that I was born with ovaries but also male genitalia, I've been on hormone therapy for over 9 years and have had breast augementation...

Anyhow what i have notice on lovehoney is that there isn't a range for Transgender women as in terms of product design femininity ,colour, design and appeal I think it would be a great idea if they did a range :)

Just curious if others thought this would be a good idea or have any other thoughts on this matter

Thanks
Sarah😊

Lovehoney always welcome new product ideas. Here is a dedicated thread https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-31/

Do you mean penis masturbation sleeves that look more feminine? If so I think there are a couple that are not particularly masculine, tengas come to mind.

I imagine it's not a massive but also not a miniscule market, you will also have some cis males who would be turned on by a feminine product. And pre op trans women possibly.

It's whether or not it's a large enough market for manufacturers to bother producing them.

Hiya thanks for the response yes just generally speaking I mean it is 2017 lol there are alot of transgender people out there just thought it would be a good idea. ..I see they have the Mia Isabella sexy toy but obviously geared towards people who are into best of both should I say lol

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm

Colour schemes tend to be quite stereotypical, dildos are pink and purple, strokers are black.

But looking through the range of strokers there's actually quite a few more that are white and clear, even a couple of pink ones, than I would have expected.

Is there a particular design you had in mind?

I think one of the main issues you may have is that they tend to be quite large, but I use my partners tenga fliphole on him a lot and I manage and they're probably the largest strokers going!

Hey Sarah, there's a few transgender girls and guys on here (myself included) and so far I (transmale) and someone I've spoken to about recommendations for toys (a transfemale) have found a lot of Lovehoney's products can be used in a unisex manner !
I understand you might be looking for something very stereotypically feminine such as having masculine/penis-aimed toys in pinks and purples, but if it's just cosmetic it might be a bit of a bother for Lovehoney to supply those without enough demand ? Definitely worth popping into the suggestions thread though !
Good luck. :)