The Tiniest Bit Dissapointed

Hi all! :)

This is a first for me, and probably the only time I will ever be even a small amount dissatisfied with this wonderful site.

When I saw this morning lovehoney were releasing a luxury range I was incredibly excited, but on a very brief exploration I discovered the toys are exclusively for females, with no anal or male orientated toys.

I'm sure there's a pretty obvious motive behind it which I'm missing, and I'm hoping someone will be able to give me some clarity on this; is it just that lovehoney think female orientated toys will be sell better, or they're staggering the releases of the luxury toys so a batch of male orientated toys will come next?

Thanks everyone! :)

Phil -What range are you referring to ?

Cheers buddy

The new desire range :)

Tricky situation here because I can't spill any beans... but yes we have to start somewhere when we try something new. Men will not be missing out in 2016 - that's for sure.

OK for Guys there is a new Vibrating Cock ring . This is something that I have been pushing for some time a luxury ring that doesn't cost the earth within the LH range . I was forced to buy one from a competitor so I am gald this gap has been plugged.

Body Wands can be used on both sexes as well . We enjoy using a wand on each other . I don't want to be to graphic but a wand is wonderful on the undercarriage.

I agree most of the toys are designed for women but they can be used by guys as well.

As as couple we love using toys on each other .

mysteron wrote:

OK for Guys there is a new Vibrating Cock ring . This is something that I have been pushing for some time a luxury ring that doesn't cost the earth within the LH range . I was forced to buy one from a competitor so I am gald this gap has been plugged.

Body Wands can be used on both sexes as well . We enjoy using a wand on each other . I don't want to be to graphic but a wand is wonderful on the undercarriage.

I agree most of the toys are designed for women but they can be used by guys as well.

As as couple we love using toys on each other .

+1 ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I would assume they have something in the works, it just make sense to release a female focused range as they tend to be the larger part of the market share. As mentioned above, some of the toys can be used by either gender so that should keep some of the guys entertained for a while

Could you tell me more of the sex toys that men can use as women do,I'm really really new to all this,I've got the chrome bullit vibrator which is my first toy that I've had,really enjoying that so could I have help please,![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)