Liberator furniture and queening chair

Hi all,

Myself and my OH are spoiling ourselves and we are getting a liberator black label scoop and wedge combo. We are also looking at restraints to be used with these do we have to use the liberator cuffs or will any do?

And we are also looking for a queening chair but most seem to be £300 pounds does anyone know where we can get one but cheaper?

Many thanks

J & J

Thanks hella we are debating the angel wing not sure about the commode though. We both like the sexiness of the upholstered chairs.

Where else is good to look at kinky furniture?

Creative yes good at DIY no!!!!

Nothing like a bit of fun furniture

Hmm if only I had a bit more spare time, I think I could start a little side line in making 'furniture'

Or try a second hand shop for an odd old upholstered chair, you may be able to remove the seat pad from it and cut the legs to length as well if need be,

ha ha am sitting here looking at a chair that i did that with.....removed the seat pad, made a new one out of mdf with a nice opening in it.....not for queening, merely for restraint play.......

cost me all of a tenner for the mdf.....beauty is that the original pad just slips back in when not in 'alternative' use

I had an old dining chair that I also removed the pad from and used for restraint play, and I got mine for free :-)

Heatseekher wrote:

ha ha am sitting here looking at a chair that i did that with.....removed the seat pad, made a new one out of mdf with a nice opening in it.....not for queening, merely for restraint play.......

cost me all of a tenner for the mdf.....beauty is that the original pad just slips back in when not in 'alternative' use

HSH is the master of DIY

KF if only you'd seen the homemade gear a few days back ....no wait, that dvd will be coming out soon :-)

we managed to find one made to order and delivered for less than 100 quid. Hopefully it will be here this weekend.

Sounds like a bargain. Hope you have a fun weekend with it :-)

wont be this weekend im working whilst my OH is on holiday. hopefully in a week or two.

I have always found Liberator products to be really expensive