Lingerie

Hi all I can't wait for my parcel to arrive today from LH. Looking forward to my wife putting it on (maid outfit) getting excited already x

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) Hope you have fun! I'm waiting for some LH lingerie today too- so I'm also quite excited!

LH lingerie is amazing! Hope you enjoy it.

Sounds fun hope you get many hours of enjoyment of dressing up kinky.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Brilliant, I hope your postperson is on time today so you don't have to wait too long :D I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with it. Enjoy x

Hopefully we'll both enjoy it x

What have you ordered x

What have you ordered sr36 x

Enjoy :)

Enjoy the maid outfit :) i'm needing some new outfits before the 28th as we are going away for three days to celebrate our 6year anniversary! Can't wait

Congrats on reaching 6 years sarahgee

Sarahgee wrote:

Enjoy the maid outfit :) i'm needing some new outfits before the 28th as we are going away for three days to celebrate our 6year anniversary! Can't wait

Congratulations! :) I hope you have a really nice time away and that you find some fun and exciting outfits for your anniversary. Also made me realise that mine and my partner's anniversary is creeping up on me, so thanks for that as maybe I'll remember to be a bit more prepared for it this year :D