Shopping time!

Just had a little spend on LH £30 and can not wait for it all to arrive. Bought the showgirl bra and thong set- can’t wait to surprise hubby

I’m trying to think of the best way to let him find out. Few sneaky pictures or just dress up and take the telling off alongside the good sex?! 🤣🙈

I’m useless on a spending ban but I’m sure hubby will forgive me...eventually 🤣

A few pics of you in them when he’s at work or something would definitely cheer him up, I like it when my partner comes down stairs in hers when I’m not expecting it or just sometimes lays on the bed while I’m in the shower, that’s my favourite as I’m all fresh and can jump straight on

Agree, pictures first would be the way to go.

Hopefully they should turn up tomorrow so pictures would be possible. I hope he will appreciate them after a two-day training course. If I could surprise him by waiting for him when he came in from work all dressed up I totally would- we live in a multigenerational household though with my parents and our children 🤣🙄

So my package was one of the 5% that don’t show up when you think they would

So plans have changed and I’m going to surprise hubby after my bath. I’ve told him I want to switch a few things in our bedside drawer and will let him know when I’m ready for him to come to bed...wish me luck!

totally out of my comfort zone in something that hubby will love but also because I’m on a spending ban 🤣🤣

Let us know how it goes and I’m sure he’ll forget everything about the ban!!

Was totally worth the spanking 😊🥰 chickened out of one outfit but he loved this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367 He also didn’t know I purchased this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Delightful87 wrote:

Just had a little spend on LH £30 and can not wait for it all to arrive. Bought the showgirl bra and thong set

I love this set so much. Good choice!

Delightful87 wrote:

Was totally worth the spanking 😊🥰 chickened out of one outfit but he loved this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367 He also didn’t know I purchased this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Great news and happy for you that it was a success 😀