Little help

Me and my gf have a rampant rabbit we use now she prefures the ears on her clit mor then the toy been inside her so I decide I would get a bullet as they are smaller and easier to use on the clit but she said I'd did vibrate enuf for her any suggestions i was considering a wand and suprising her with that many thanks

Oh yes a wand!! A big beautiful wand! Blows me away as I'm very into clitoral stimulation. I lube up so that sucker can slide over it easily. Packs a punch too. Have fun :)

Dont think anything can beat a mains powered wand for power. 240v of vibrations!

Hell yeah!!! :-) Those awesome vibrations reach the toes haha

What want would you recommend

And was also looking at a cordless instead of a 240c

I have a mains body wand. Take a look at the reviews on them. x

Ok will do just seems abit of a hassle pigging it in also are the attachments good for them

The doxy is a very powerful wand! But most are to be honest

Cheers do you own a doxy are they multispeed

Jumping from a bullet to a wand when she liked having rabbit ears used on her is a big of a stretch. You can get powerful toys other than a wand, especially compared to a bullet.

Why not check out a 'just the ears' toy, like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

Or a powerful bullet, like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

A wand gives a drastically different sensation to rabbit ears, or indeed bullets. Wands are very powerful, yes, but also very indirect in terms of where they stimulate; pretty much the opposite of a bullet or rabbit ears which are very pinpointed in focusing the vibrations on the clit. They are also pretty awkward to use during intercourse, if that's something you want to do.

The brand of rabbits you are talking about (we aren't supposed to name competitors so I'm not naming their line or toys either, you know what I mean) aren't actually all that powerful, you definitely don't need to go for a wand to match them in that respect. Both the toys linked above are actually a lot more powerful than any of that brand of rabbit I have tried, so if her rabbit had enough power for her those would too :)

Ahh thanks a lot for that I will have a look at them :)

Barkingmad wrote:

Cheers do you own a doxy are they multispeed

Most wands are, including the Doxy

Seconding the vote for the Tango!

Was thinking maybe a mini wand to see if she likes it first then if she wants some with more power

I don't have any attachments, but I'm thinking of getting them! Sorry I wasn't more helpful earlier, I was trying to do 10, 000 things at once and chat and it just wasn't all coming together! me bad!

We had only used another brand of rabbit initially then bought a LH mains wand on offer as wasn't sure if I could be bothered with the plugging in or if she'd cope with the power.

It was the best buy we've made and can make her come in no time to the extent we now have an extra set of sockets under the bed just for it.. It's that good.

Yeah mine is another brand too before I found LH. I think if I had a re chargable one, then it would constantly be on re charge! This way it can be unplugged so it's not over heating and I just plug that sucker in when I'm getting into bed.

Best thing I have ever bought!! :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Jumping from a bullet to a wand when she liked having rabbit ears used on her is a big of a stretch. You can get powerful toys other than a wand, especially compared to a bullet.

Why not check out a 'just the ears' toy, like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

Or a powerful bullet, like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

A wand gives a drastically different sensation to rabbit ears, or indeed bullets. Wands are very powerful, yes, but also very indirect in terms of where they stimulate; pretty much the opposite of a bullet or rabbit ears which are very pinpointed in focusing the vibrations on the clit. They are also pretty awkward to use during intercourse, if that's something you want to do.

The brand of rabbits you are talking about (we aren't supposed to name competitors so I'm not naming their line or toys either, you know what I mean) aren't actually all that powerful, you definitely don't need to go for a wand to match them in that respect. Both the toys linked above are actually a lot more powerful than any of that brand of rabbit I have tried, so if her rabbit had enough power for her those would too :)

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'd give the ears a try first or a mini/midi wand

Yeh I was thinking a midi or mini wand I was only thinking a wand because there is loads of power available and you can also have the bonus of the attachments x

Barkingmad wrote:

Yeh I was thinking a midi or mini wand I was only thinking a wand because there is loads of power available and you can also have the bonus of the attachments x

The attachments normally only go for the STANDARD size wands. They will be of no use on mini, midi or medium ones.