Long Distance Couples - We want to hear from you!!

Hey All,

We are looking for a long distance couple who use Sex Toy Technology to keep things hot! We want to hear from you!

You must be happy to use a picture of yourself and your name/pseudonym, as well as sharing details about your relationship (how long you have been together etc).

If this is something you are comfortable doing, comment down below and I may be in touch.

Hi I would be interested in this - been with my other half for two years but the last year of that had been long distance Happy to share anymore info Thanks

Hi Brenna, Me and my partner are often separated for a few weeks at a time, and struggle to find anything that 'hits the spot' ! Very interested

Hi ,

only today I joined the community and this post caught my eye. I’ve been in a long distance relationship for almost 11 years now spending anything from 3-5 months in a different country to my man .Thanks to love honeys sexy costumes/toys and face time we are still going strong and having fun together even though we are apart. I’d be happy to share more details if your interested

thanks x

Hi! My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship- he lives in the UK and I’m in the US. We’ve been together for 8 months now and would love to help you out!

My OH travels for work regularly all over the world so would be interested in this 😊 we have been together 4 years and so are looking at ways to keep the sexy times going whilst we are not with each other

Hi I live in the south west and my girlfriend is in the north east of England. We’d like to help.