Looking for a SPECIAL vibe- vibrates TO MUSIC

Amazing. I'm liking the tongue idea!!

Track 8: RIP - Rita Ora

Lol, yeah. My absolute fav vibe is a clit vibe- sadly discontinued now, but it's worth it's weight in gold. THATS why I think all good vibes should have a tongue!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21366

Hey, you know, I was just thinking- you know how some vibes are USB rechargable? How about getting rid of the horrible wire and just download the music straight onto the vibe! Oh wait- so how would you listen to it at the same time if you dont have wires for headphones.... Hmm, that needs a little extra thought.....

Okay, how about a non-wired remote which has the headphones plugging into them, and the remote basically sends a signal out to the vibe when you press it to start the playback, keeping it synched! Oh wait- so how would you put the music onto the remote as well for the headphones.... Damn.

(ps, yeah, yeah, I know, I'm thinking way too seriously about this... BUT COME ON, I'M ON A ROLL!!! What can I say, I'm a creative person, my mind needs the exercise!)

Track 9: Nickelback's 'Kiss it Goodbye' (Just litening to track 8 now... hmmm, yeah, I like that)

Lol, okay, wow, getting a little over enthusiastic there yesterday....

Anyway, I'm gonna put the OhMiBod on the 'pander to me thread'.

Track 10: Shady by Adam Lambert.

Do you think it's possible to create a 'universal' musical motor for wired vibes? I mean, presumably just sticking your ipod to the other end of the vibe wont work- it prob needs some sort of an amplifier.

Lovehoney was in fact the first ever company to manufacture a music activated sex toy before Oh Mi Bod existed. The first version was the iBuzz released in 2005 and a year or two later the iBuzz Two. They were both great toys and were fantastic fun for their time. We discontinued the iBuzz Two about four years ago because sales dropped on this type of toy. We have considered bringing it back with a fresh new look - maybe something for 2013!

This would be brilliant! Ive got such strong sex associations to some songs from sleeping with my first partner when we always had to put loud music on so his parents woudlnt hear. ahh happy days ...

Ooooooohhhh, that sounds absolutly BRILLIANT if it were to happen. I'll definatly keep my eyes peeled! And yeah- I find I get off better when I've got thumping music on- it only makes sense to also have some of that thumping coming through a toy!!

Can I just say- I tend to find toys that come in the form of a detachable wired bullet with sepatate sleeves quite cheap looking. I cant say if that's everyone's opinion, but I would be probably after something like a silicone formed toy (or jelly, but they tend to smell more), which could possibly be used as an internal toy (ie, with at least 6 inches of internal length), but also with a tip that can be used for pinpoint clit play.

Just thought, if you may have something in the design stage, I might as well throw in my two cent's worth!