Ohmibod

I REALLY cannot stress enough how much I want a music vibrator like an ohmibod one, but they range from ok priced to very pricey. The cheaper one apparently isn't that great and I don't think I could justify spending that much on a vibrator, even if I actually could afford it.

Lovehoney apparently used to have an equivalent years ago but it's now discontinued.

Anybody know good and affordable equivalent?

Sorry no but welcome to the forums and hopefully one of the lovely ladies here can help. Every thing you have posted sounds great to me and totally normal.

Hi there and welcome to the forums. Sorry, I don't know of an equivalent, but these are the 2 Ohmibod vibes that LH currently stock:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28681

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28684

You could always ask LH to try to get one of their similar vibrators back in stock, by requesting it on the 'pander to me thread' :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-143/

I wanted one too!

Think you mean the Nomi Tang ohmibod don't you scorebitch? Pop it into the pander to me thread, you never know!

Maybe you could save up and use a discount code also? Or wait for them to go on special offer, tho I think that's unlikely as I've never seen them on SF.

I believe LH actually made the first MP3 music activated vibe? Might be wrong?

well you learn something new every day! An MP3 activated vibe! I'll have one of those! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

(Sounds) Fun ;)

Thank you Giant for the kind words :)

Scorpius - yeah those are just too expensive for me :( I've never had a lot of money and I find it very difficult to justify spending more than £10 on anything haha. Obviously there are exceptions to that rule but I couldn't spend so much on a vibrator. Maybe like £30 if I forced myself to stop being so me with money.

Scarlett- Me too I saw it on a blogging website years ago and I've wanted one ever since! But the price always put me off.

Foxxy - That's not the one actually but I did see that, it was too pricey when I saw it but now i'm seeing a different cheaper price?! So I might try to get that.

Lollipop - I could do that but again it's more about actually trying to justify spending that much on one thing, and that thing being a vibrator ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) I'm not very good at treating myself in that way. I buy dresses on ebay for £2 but not much above a tenner without feeling very guilty.

Thanks all though, I'll give the pandering thread a try, but I doubt it would work. Last review I saw for Lovehoneys own one was in 2009! No harm trying mind ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Funnily enough there's been something in my basket for a week now or so and it's only £5.99 and I'm still trying to figure out whether I deserve it or not, so stressful not knowing how to treat myself properly haha.

Awww my mums like that scorebitch always treating others and never herself, that's why when I can I buy her stuff.

But you should treat yourself a little makes you feel good :)

Thanks Lollipop!

I am that way I love buying other people things if I can, even if it's not much but I struggle so much to buy myself nice things.

I'm really trying! I just got some money I've been staring at the site a lot trying to just THROW myself in. I recently posted about having a sex drive issue due to medication. I've always had a high drive but since on medication I've not had one. As I said before in the post, it wouldn't bother me but I was always genuinely known for being a sexually driven lass haha. So I feel like a part of me is missing. I keep telling myself maybe a new toy would help.

Funnily, since joining this site I have actually felt a little better. But I think maybe if I do get myself something new it might help. I hope. I'll eventually FINALLY treat myself.

You're so sweet to do that for your mum. I try to buy my mum things when I can. Recently it was paying for a nipple piercing for her. Which sounds weird but nice. However unforunately due to money stuff, I'm living at home. Sadly our walls are thin and I can hear the kinda thing you dont want to hear your parents doing. Kind of regretting paying for the piercing now haha.

I got mine pierced recently too, she paid for some of that as a return gift. I'm not active but its made me happier with my breasts so yay!

Probably said wayy too much here but I've had a little booze haha.

Aww don't be silly there's no shame here and I'm very outgoing, like you can say anything to me and I won't but an eyelied lol. =P

Na that's not wired about your mums piercing if that's what she wanted right?

Ah I don't have to worry about herring that sort of thing with my mum because she's been single since my dad past away (23 years ago)
It's me and my partner who have to keep it down ;)

PS this site does wonders for your sex drive! X