Looking for remote/app controlled Clit Vibrator

My wife and I have used one before.. not sure the type.. but we are interested in getting a remote(app preferred) clit vibrator of some sort that is worn under clothes. The idea is getting her to cum while in a public place... store... whatever. However, she needs the strongest vibrator possible... anyone have any ideas as to what might be good.. something STRONG?

I haven't tried it myself so I can't comment on the power but I'm pretty sure this would fit all the requirements http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

mamz wrote:

I haven't tried it myself so I can't comment on the power but I'm pretty sure this would fit all the requirements http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

Another good suggestion is this one although I don't have the money to try it out myself. It has pretty fab reviews all round.

We're actually looked at this... A LOT... but this sits inside her... any concern of uncormfortability issues with it being inside her for a couple few hours? I'm not a girl so I'm not sure.....

I think it depends on her anatomy. Everyone is different and the space between the vagina and the clit can affect the fit of this toy but it is a little flexible so it can accomodate most women. I have never tried it myself so I can't tell but the main purpose of the toy is to be worn like that so I guess it shouldn't feel unconfotable. Just take some time to read the reviews someone might mention the issue.

There is also other options that can be more confortable like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35257 but the reviews aren't as good as the wevibe (which is a very popular toy).

or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29676 which looks more confortable but also provides g spot stimulation at the same time.

You can also take a look at this page maybe you'll find something: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/butterfly-vibrators-vibrating-knickers/

Thanks.. we are looking for something like this... I'd like to try something that is inside her... stimulating thr Gspot... or ...whatever.. but not sure how comfortable that would be... Bottom line is she is a clit girl and likes something strong on her clit and would like something that can do the job.....cumming... inside or out..

There is also a lot of vibrating eggs available and I'm sure they would be confortable. I've used kegel balls and couldn't even feel them inside so I'm sure it would be the same for love eggs except that the would feel the vibrations of the toy.

If a double stimulation is what you are looking for, I am sure the egg I mentioned earlier and the wevibe would be perfect. I would go for the wevibe as the clit seems to be more stimulated with this one and it is a great brand and popular toy. You can also control it by an app just like you mentioned you wanted, and use it during sex if you want (so you can use it in other situations than outside)

I have the We-Vibe 4 and I think it is very comfortable to wear. I don't think it should be a problem at all to wear it for longer periods of time. I think the vibration strenght is powerful and personally love to wear it during sex.

If you only want stimulation of the clitoris, this is possible as you can regulate the two motors separatly. You can then turn off the G-spot one :)

I found the WeVibe 4 plus uncomfortable to wear even for a short period and it also did not stay in place right. The WeVibe Classic on the other hand is much more comfortable and stays where it should be. Do bear in mind that I had connectivity issues both using the remote and the app with 3 WeVibes, so in the end did not keep them.

I do have the Lelo Tiani 2 (I believe sold as just Tiani now) which is comfortable and works fine, have had it for years and only use it as a remote tease for me, not for its intended intercourse purpose (find it uncomfortable at that). It is not sufficient to make me come, but then I am more of a vagina girl than a clit one. It's main feature, something not many toys outside the Lelo range offer, is that you have various intensity levels for all patterns involved.

On another note, but can't offer personal experience, I heard that the LH Desire range offers this varying speed option and a lot of strength - and they do have a love egg at about half the price of Lelo toys. This is only for internal stimulation though, while the Tiani offers more clit stim than vagina, given that the only motor lays on the outside, directly on the clit and vibrations only travel a limited amount onto the inside purely silicone arm.

If you need power from a toy then I doubt the We vibe 4 will be sufficient, I haven't tried it out in public yet but I've not achieved an orgasm with it yet.

If you need power from a toy then I doubt the We vibe 4 will be sufficient, I haven't tried it out in public yet but I've not achieved an orgasm with it yet.

Bringing her to orgasm would be great.. but I would just be happy with something that would get her really wet.. close.. very turned on rather than just being a sensation down there you know?