Looking for something new

I've got some toys mainly dildos, vibrators and some anal toys. I want to try something different, could anyone recommend something a bit special or something that I may not have tried? Thanks guys :)

Glass didlos or butt plugs? Stainless steel maybe.

Have you tried a wand?

Glass or Stainless Steel dildos are so much better/exciting than regular rubber/silicone dildos. Totally different sensations, but thoroughly thrilling!

My first dildo was glass never tried a glass butt plug maybe that's something I should put on my list and a wand. I shall go forth and read reviews. Thanks :)

Toner balls.

They really do make everything else better. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

How about this spreader read the reviews very different and very liberating. The wife and I can really recommend it.

Gentle giant wrote:

How about this spreader read the reviews very different and very liberating. The wife and I can really recommend it.

'Sorry, no page matching your request' :(

definitely adding that to the wishlist!

Ooo I will add that, and I have toner balls never really gave them a chance, may have to go back. Has anyone tried ankle spreaders they look fun but I think I'm just going to do something silly, like try to roll over and get stuck, and have to lay there while my OH laughs his arse off... I'm a tad clumsy.

amandammmm wrote:

Try that

Thanks amadammmm, what do you think was wrong with my link this does happen to me quite abit? Little glitches I am running Most of my LH posts of a kindle fire.

Ladyjuggler wrote:

Ooo I will add that, and I have toner balls never really gave them a chance, may have to go back. Has anyone tried ankle spreaders they look fun but I think I'm just going to do something silly, like try to roll over and get stuck, and have to lay there while my OH laughs his arse off... I'm a tad clumsy.

JuicyJ89 wrote:

definitely adding that to the wishlist!

I cannot rate this high enough. It has really added something to our lovemaking. I am totally in to my wife's body especially her pussy. I had always wanted to use a speculum with her. We did get one but it really turned her off, cold metal and clanky. She hated it.

This how ever does so many things it went straight on to g spot . Held her open that not only did it expose her clit for stimulation but I could actually see her g spot. She says it feels comfortable. You can make love with it in. I like to use it in a bit of a bondage session and edge her to orgasm. Put her bum on a pillow, tape her wrists to her knees and vibe or tickle her to her" O".

The view is so so erotic.

The wife and I have ankle spreaders. They are good fun if you fancy a little light bondage. My wife loves the fact she can't close her legs as she is being played with etc. I enjoy the overall effect too.

I have tried them out too, only the once so far, and it was good fun or perhaps that was everything that was being done to me.

We have lots of toys but are really into glass dildos at the moment both vaginally and anally.

We tried a speculum. I loved it and she did until we tried to take it out and it wouldn't close up. After some ten minutes we managed it but we have not used it since sadly.

Ladyjuggler wrote:

I have toner balls never really gave them a chance, may have to go back.

They really do work. You have to use them regularly though and get ones which are the right size for you. You should feel some tiredness or soreness in the muscles after wearing them for a while (say 3 to 6 hours).

If the ones you have don't do that, then you might want to try another set. The general rule is that smaller and/or heavier give a more intense work out. Check out the archives for more info, there are several recent threads.

Thanks for all the help. I may try ankle spreaders probably will end up doing something odd but there you go. Rose Hip I will have a look at the archives because I think I may need different ones. This is helping so much, learning a little every time someone puts up something thank you :)

Wand for sure