Looking in the mirror while having sex?

When Mrs gives me a BJ i always position myself to see her bum and everything else in the mirrored wardrobes at the bottom of the bed.

Love being able to watch in a mirror gives added excitement. Although there are times when I think 'ewww I seriously need to diet more' lol

I've done this a few times before, there is a mirror right at the sie of the bed so when I'm on top I like to catch a glimpse of myself, we have had sex right in front of the mirror but it wasn't for me, I prefer a quick look whilst in the moment ^_^

I like looking in the mirror at my ass moving up and down whilst making love yo my wife.

I can't help but look in the mirror. We have huge floor to ceiling sliding mirrors as the built in wardrobes. Bugger to clean but nice to take a cheeky peak at whilst going down on my OH

I rather like it, a side mirror or somewhat mirroring cupboard doors is hot then you see the silhouette of the two of you having sex. Just getting lost in one another ...

I've tried it with a mirror but the sight of my face at orgasm is pretty horrifying lol!

Have only done this while on my knees giving hubby a bj so he can watch in the mirror while I'm doing it . Don't think I relish watching all my wobbly bits jiggling around while having sex though !

Having a convenient placed mirror first encouraged me to go on a diet but now it gets extensive use. It's a side of the bed one and because it tilts down a little gives us both great views. And both of us get of on it often

I like having sex in front of the mirror, but not to watch myself. Watching a guy's face as he takes you from behind is super hot- bathroom sex is the way forward! ;)

It helps to give an extra thrust and looks sexy. Hand jobs in front of a mirror is good also.: -)

Id like 2 try it but I think id b worrying to much of what I look like although I think my bf would love it ..

sassykitten;) wrote:

Id like 2 try it but I think id b worrying to much of what I look like although I think my bf would love it ..

Go on kitten try it. SureSurely you look really sexy. X

I have done this a few times i thi nk its sexy

twincats wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I will one day ... my bf loves my bum so it would have to be a position for his pleasure. Unfortunatelywe dont live ttogether so dont very often get time to plan sex just go for it when we can

Kimberleyking wrote:

I have done this a few times i thi nk its sexy

Were was the mirror, wall ceiling.....

sassykitten;) wrote:

twincats wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I will one day ... my bf loves my bum so it would have to be a position for his pleasure. Unfortunatelywe dont live ttogether so dont very often get time to plan sex just go for it when we can

Take the lead, put one up and be ready. Have fun x

I would if it was my place we stay but Ill take his down one day ... just hope its big enough to see anything from the floor to the bed

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

hmmmm ive never done this before! I'm much to insecure of myself! I mean..i have trouble looking in the mirror long enough to apply make up!

I can see the attraction though! If i was a guy i would spend my life in front of a mirror jerking myself off!

I do like to watch myself in the mirror, looks a lot bigger from the other side ;)

Then in sex too, I like to see all my muscles tensed up

Does sound quite hot in theory but I think if I saw what my OH see's i'd be to self concious to have sex again, lol x