Looking to explore the world

Hi folks, new member here. What male sex toy is everyones favourite? I have the typical flashlight and what not. I have recently Read a lot of articles about the male g-spot and have made a few attempts but didn’t meet the expectations. just wondering if there is any products that seems to have worked for you guys. Looking forward to your suggestion.
Cheers

3 Likes

I absalutly love the we vibe vector prostate massager !!!

It’s the perfect size
Quiet
Very very powerful
Hits the prostate almost every time !

One thing is it will slip out if your are having vigorish sex with it in place best to be on the bottom or use it as foreplay !!!

My OH likes to make me wear it around the house or while making dinner and what not

The app she can use to control the vibrations and give me quiet the surprise!!!

2 Likes

Not possessing a penis or prostate I can’t really help but just wanted to say “Hi!” And “Welcome to the forum!” :wave:

1 Like

Hi there @bobby12 and welcome aboard. I thought this was going to be a thread about travel plans! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @bobby12 and welcome!

Like you we bought some p spot toys for hubby and while he found them enjoyable, they didn’t blow his mind like he was expecting… we are going to keep exploring though, next step is pegging!

3 Likes

Me and my husband recently tried a pocket pussy. I could tell he enjoyed it so much (of course he said my real thing is better) but I could tell he loved it by how he orgasmed. He gets excited every time I get it out now. How can I take it to the next level?

1 Like

I’ve recently started using some of the penis vibrators and I wasn’t expecting such amazing results! They give a totally different climax toys that are based in penetration so definitely worth a look :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi @bobby12, welcome!

There is a great article around prostate here:

Have to say I am in that same situation where expectations have not been met as yet, however it is difficult finding time and circumstances to be able to get to that truly relaxed stage in order to do it true justice.

I’m about to join a work meeting, but there was a similar post I replied to yest with some random suggestion I like. We’re all individual though, so it really depends on what sort of things get you going:

2 Likes

Have you tried experimenting with a male P-spot massager with vibrations included?

Ditto :rofl:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy x