Love Egg

I’m after a remote control love egg with a fairly decent range. The last one we had, my husband practically had to hold it next to my clit to switch it off… we are wanting it to use out and about so that’s not really ideal :joy: Budget of around 50 quid.

2 Likes

Tried a few with the OH. All been rubbish. As you say, almost touching for them to work.

Gave up on that kind of toy, tempted to try the app controlled ones but yet to splash the cash on them.

1 Like

I did wonder whether it’s worth paying the extra to get an app controlled one. I’ll have a research! Thank you

1 Like

I have the Fifty Shades Egg, it’s a bit more expensive but does go on sale quite often so you can quite regularly snap up a bargain and get it within your budget. The remote works really, really well with it though as in a couple of rooms and through closed doors and the in place Egg still responds exactly as ordered. I’ve had mine 8 years and it still works perfectly. My review can be found here if you want a read.

A word of warning on app controlled though, being app controlled has no influence on how well they recieve a signal! I also have the Bloom, truly great vibes, superb weight, great app functions but the lousiest signal reciever of any toy I’ve tried. My phone basically has to be in my vagina for it to keep the connection. A partner’s phone can control it from any distance via your phone but your phone’s Bluetooth has to be connecting to the vibe and the reciever in the Bloom is terrible. My review for this one is here.

3 Likes

I have the lovense Lush 2. Works from anywhere in the world. I’ve used non app ones in the past and none really worked effectively.

Lovense Lush 2

1 Like

I really like the Adrien Lastic Egg with Clitoral Stimulator. The Egg part is quite small but the vibrations are quiet and powerful. Definitely a bonus to have clit vibrations too :+1:

EDIT: Expanding on my post with my reasons for purchasing this over Lovense Lush 3;

• Shorter tail: 11.7cm from tail tip to egg base (Lush 3 is around 2cm longer according to other online sources) - this is better for me as I seem to be quite petite/short down there

• Two motors: The separate tail tip motor provides extra/direct clit stimulation rather than relying on vibe-travel from the main egg (like with Lush 3)

1 Like

Yeah I’ve used remote ones that have been okay but nothing special, was starting to think eggs are a bit gimmicky but then I bought the Lovense Lush 2 when it was on sale and whoa, deffo worth the money in my opinion. Although it’s true that it’s a bit annoying when the Bluetooth won’t connect properly. Would still definitely recommend though! The vibrations are so much better and there are so many options to play around with and customise it

1 Like

Hi @naughtyatforty … the Mantric Egg is today’s Deal of the Day. I don’t own this exact one, the egg itself is a different shape to the FSOG Relentless, but the remote, the dual charging system and I believe the reciever are exactly the same so I think they are very similar and it should have a great remote range. Mantric toys (for me) generly have brilliant vibes so I’d recommend giving it a go.

I also have had bad luck with most of them. Only one we have that i find works at a good distance is the desire egg. I think its a toy where “you get what you pay for” is relevent.