Love Eggs and Advice

Hi all,

I'm treating the girl I'm seeing and have decided to go down the love egg route. I've introduced and dildo (SHE NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE!!!) and she seemed to like that. Just wanted to know is this one a good place to start and is definitely OK for internal use (I've read comments that say it is but have fears that it'll go in but the wire won't be strong enough to pull it out)?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9670

Cheers!

It is a good egg to start with it was my first egg I've since upgraded :) i found it easy to insert and easy to remove it didn't get stuck 😊 The wire is quite strong and sturdy so I wouldn't worry

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

It is a good egg to start with it was my first egg I've since upgraded :) i found it easy to insert and easy to remove it didn't get stuck 😊 The wire is quite strong and sturdy so I wouldn't worry

I agree with the above regarding the wire . You could consider a remote controlled one as there is perhaps more fun value . Especially if you use when going out although I must stress care is needed so that your partner isn't embarrassed. We have used it once whilst going out in a noisy pub and was a precurser for her to get me home!

It's easy to remove and use, it's a nice little egg to start out with! Only use it vaginally though, not sure if you're into anal or not, but it's not suitable for back door play as it doesn't have a flared base :)

That was one of the first toys I bought from here, that was back in 2011 and mine is still going strong. No problems with the wire in all this time. It's great as an external stimulation too. As part of the 3 for £10 you can't go wrong with it :)

Once again thank you all! And yeah I'm buying 3 things as part of £10 deal. One might be for myself as well ;-)

5 years for a toy that's part of a 3 for a £10 deal is amazing! Household appliances at >£500 don't last 5 years!!! haha.

I have that love egg...and I've had it for ages. Its still one that I really enjoy.

The special deals here are a really good way to start off your toy collection...great value for money. Hope you have fun with your new purchases xx

That was my first love egg and it. is. wonderful. Great choice! I didn't think very much of it and initially just got it as a half hearted third item for the 3 for 10 set. It ended up being one of my favourite toys!

Sadly, I left it behind during a hotel stay. I eventually bought the ultra powerful 7 function egg as a replacement (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31570), but I actually like it less than my trusty little egg.

Like everyone else has said, the wire is study, but I did find that the little groove in it was slightly harder to clean.

Have you considered this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203

It comes with two different size eggs and is powerful. It's also on the 2 for £20, so I think a good deal.

Or you could go and splash the cast on a wireless remote control one, or a nice bullet vibe, I can recomend the Tracey Cox Rechargable one. As you never need to buy batteries it's stunning and very powerful.

I recently got this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12201

Which I love, it's great because you can remove the petal bit completely and then it's a love egg! So basically a 2 in 1 toy, a great clit vibe and a love egg. The wire is pretty long too so you could easily control it for her. Just another option for you 😉

You're partner is really lucky to be getting all these gifts :)

Also I've learnt to always make my basket up to £20, so that the postage is free, if it's close I just throw in something simple like some nice knickers or lube, I think it's worth getting extra stuff than paying postage :)

O wow I'm spoilt for choice now! I like the idea of two size eggs and also the removable petal as well. Don't worry the order is oing to be about £20 ;-) Splashing out for a change.

Thanks again everyone. Although you really have spoilt me for choice now!

So glad I signed up to the forums, it's not what you know it's who! =]

GOT ONE ON ORDER! =] Last question, how do I insert it to my OH? Seems a silly question but when I was a child I was once was give an electric toothbrush, I put the toothpaste on first and then set it going and it went everywhere.

SO! For the love egg experts, do you set it going and then insert it or do you insert it and then set it going? (Obviously it needs to some lube).

Cheers! =]

Personally I like to lube up then insert before turning it on :)

wildflower wrote:

Personally I like to lube up then insert before turning it on :)

+1 I do the same - it just makes things easier :) x

Well I got the free £50 delivery and it's here so when the OH comes back here we'll hopefully be giving it a try! Wish me luck =] and thanks again everyone!

Just wanted to say the love egg was a complete success. I ended up buying this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203

My OH loved it! The love egg she really enjoyed but when we brought the bullet into play, well, she ended up swearing she enjoyed it that much! =]

Thanks again everyone!

Hurray! Glad it was a sucess :D