Love egg and intercourse

Just bought myself a wired love egg, and as long as I like it inside, can we have intercourse whilst it's inside? I really like the idea of it although no idea if it will be any good! Thanks!

I would have thought you would struggle to fit the toy and a penis up there at the same time? I mean maybe partially but surely it would get in the way? Maybe I'm misunderstanding :/

Well just give it a try you'll soon see maybe uncomfortable for him rather than you but it should be a giggle trying?

I have have the love eggs in when having sex. One in and one out on the clit. Andthe sex was awesome!!!!!!

Did it get in the way miss pinky as the others said they imagine it might do (which I can perfectly understand!)? Not sure how my partner will get along with it though!!

I'm not sure if it would work but it's worth the fun trying as I can imagine it's another kinky way to enjoy sex!

1 Like

We had a wired one and used it inside during intercourse without any problems really. However, she did much prefer it on her clit for obvious reasons and I did just as something i didn't have to worry about i suppose.

Just out of curiosity, which love egg did you go for?

1 Like

We went for the Lovehoney power play egg (black with gold egg), to try them out as we don't have one at all. We've got enough other toys to Stimulate the clit if needed, just wanting to try as if it's good to just pop it inside, then surely it's only going to be better with him inside too?!

1 Like

We have the 'Cupids smoothe love egg' which is pretty basic and cheap but so powerful. Its the cheapest we tried but also out favourite. I'd say its worth trying, i found the feeling on my head a bit much after a while but perhaps that was because it was so powerful.

Thank you - we will give it a go for sure then but I'll bear in mind not to do it for too long incase it gets him the same! Just looking for something he might really enjoy now...any suggestions of anything?!