Love Eggs for Guys?

Hi there everyone. Just wanted to check something quickly. I love using vibrating butt plugs and want to try something a little different. Can guys use love eggs internally? Can't find much on the internet otherwise. Any other guys here have experience with them?

I wouldn't of thought it would be safe unless you held onto the the "string" butt plugs have a flared base for a reason 😀

As above they aren’t entirely safe as won’t come back out when you pop them in. Anal beads can give a similar effect so maybe look into this? ☺️

While playing around I found that an old corded egg did almost as good of job against my back door opening . I have several insertable toys that require prep time and cleanup time . I have found that a low rumbling egg will get me there quite quickly without all the other work involved . But I would not insert it , not made for that . I think the rumbling egg can get pre cum in a few minutes and if I wish a full ejaculation in just a few minutes .

Even with a cord, love eggs are not safe for anal play as the base is not flared so I definitely wouldn’t advise it! A vibrating plug is a much safer option to explore and there are so many shapes to choose from :)

If you'd like to see the thread Alicia mentioned, it's here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1733072-love-eggs-and-your-prostate/#p1733096