Lovehoney Classic Wand & Attachments!

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my last post on the best toys out there for him!

After looking at all of them, I decided to order the Lovehoney Classic Wand (Kicking myself a little bit now as I completely neglected to research the Luxury Wand!!), along with the Male Masterbator and G-Spot head!

As you can imagine...I am now eagerly awaiting my delivery! In fact I have never been so excited for a toy delivery. I was hoping that the big day would be today so I can play/experiment... So far no joy... Literally!

the reason for the post is this. I have read all over Lovehoney that the wand can give you a squirting ORGASM. Now my fiance has made me squirt on occasion but it's usually when he has me pulled close and my legs super high up his chest, and although I squirted, I didn't have the orgasm with it...

I have never really given much thought to how/why/where my G-Spot is... But I am now setting myself a little challenge (or maybe a rather large challenge...)

I want to harness the squirting orgasm!!

Heck maybe even the squirting orgasm combined with a clitoral orgasm... Someone please tell me what that even feels like!?

This is where you guys come in... I need your hints, tips and tricks to get this show on the road.

Where do I place the G-spot head? Do I just let it vibrate? Is it easy to find with this head? I have never had any luck with Rabbit's or anything... I have only ever experienced a clitoral orgasm!

I guess you could say I want to get to know my body better, what a wonderful gift this would be to my future husband!

There's some great info on squirting in this thread: šŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1770188-are-they-the-same/

(There's also some vlog links in there too)

Firstly, you can squirt from clitoral stimulation as well as G Spot stimulation. Secondly, squirting and orgasm are technically separate things. Yes, they can happen together (and for some people they will nearly always happen together, for others they will nearly always be separate), but they arenā€™t the same thing. If you find you can squirt without orgasm, Iā€™d suggest working on that then when you do it more regularly, then look to add in orgasms.

The ultimate key to any kind of sexual pleasure is getting to know your body and exploring. It is good to have an idea as to what you would like to achieve but donā€™t make that the goal. If you go into it with the mind set of ā€œthis is going to give me a squirting orgasmā€, more often than not you will fail.

Everyoneā€™s G Spot is in a slightly different place but aim for around 1 - 2 inches inside your vaginal wall. It is easier to find if you are already aroused. Vibration make work for you but if not try moving the attachment in small motions (ie not thrusting in and out) and see what type of movement works for you

I needed to update this! So the wand and attachments arrived, and OH MY GOD!! Second play with the g-spot head today and I achieved the famous g-spot squirt! I very almost didnā€™t buy that attachment as Iā€™ve never had any joy finding the elusive g-spot - but I feel like Iā€™ve grown as a woman now šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m getting to know my body! I have no one to tell as the fiancĆ© has decided to leave me šŸ˜‚ Thank god I have the wand!!

You just told all of us so you got to share with more than just one and, from your other thread, it seems like you got to keep the better partner. Its' only purpose is your pleasure and never answers back.

That is VERY true!! Excited to keep getting to know my body, in the future my sex life will be VERY different and Iā€™m excited for it!

Excellent.

I wish my partner was as open about her sexuality and how she likes to be pleasured as you have been with us but, due to her upbringing, that side of her has been severely restricted.

Since getting a few toys from here though I am finding her to become a little less reserved with each passing encounter and there's nothing I find more stimulating than when she helps me to increase her pleasure as this improves my enjoyment too.

You are going to make some lucky guy (or girl) very happy in the future and I truly hope you find the happiness you deserve in return.

Ironically the ex fiancĆ© would have told you I was very reserved, but I realised this was something I needed to work on... so here I am! Just a shame that heā€™s not going to be around to experience/see that! He had the audacity to tell me that I wouldnā€™t be able to satisfy future relationships due to me ā€˜lack of interest in sexā€™ - Iā€™ve been playing hard for 2 weeks even when heā€™s not at home šŸ˜‚ so whatever helps him sleep at night eh!?

That sounds more like his ego talking, trying to put all of the blame on you rather than wanting to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror and see that he should have made you want him more by making you feel more desirable with his actions rather than by taking the lazy route of pulling you down to make you feel that you should make yourself better for him.

Still gutted for you in your current circumstance but, from your posts here, I think that you will be just fine as you sound like an amazingly strong person who just needs a break and, when you do find that special someone, I think they are going to have an awesomely mind-blowing time and won't know what hit them.

I won't lie the last few weeks have been horrible, and I know that they are going to get harder before they get any better.

I know that I need to focus on healing right now, maybe even getting to know myself on a whole new level so that when I do move on I can communicate exactly what I want/need and what I don't.

I agree, his excuses are just that. Excuses. I am putting him on silence so I can focus on everything else.

I am going to continue to enjoy myself as I go too!

Thank you for the kind words <3

You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy the new chapter of your life.