Wand users

As some of you may know, I recently bought my first wand. I bought the deluxe lovehoney one after months, nay years, of contemplation and I'm not sure that I like it :(

I have a few questions to fellow wand users

1) Did you instantly fall in love with the wand or did it take some time to get used to?

2) Do you ever reach for any other vibe now you have one?

3) When using solo, on a scale of 1 to 5, where do you scroll to? 1 being just switched on and 5 being at its most powerful.

4) If you have an attachment, do you use it regularly or prefer it without?

5) Do you prefer using it alone or with a partner?

6) Being all about the clit stimulation, do you rest the wand on your whole mound or hold it just on the clit (so as not to touch the labia)?

1) I grew into mine. didnt like it at first but gradually fell in love with it.

2) no, never, none can compare!

3) 5 all the time!

4) I dont like the attachments, they dont work for me

5) I prefer it with my partner, during penetration

6) I always use my vibrators just above the clitoris, on the hood and make gentle pushing motions downwards

I have the Lelo medium wand

1) uhm, no, took me bit of time to get used to it and actually orgasm, as it was different, but really like it now

2) oh yes, I do. I do love my wand, but it cannot compare to my Lelo Mia, as I prefer bullets. I get nice orgasms using the wand, but for me its slower built than using a bullet.

3) 5, but it is not as strong as the mains charged. I like powerful vibrators, but I know I am not a true power queen

4) no attachements here

5) I am single right now, so alone

6) I tend to move it over clitoris to the vaginal opening, experimenting, but its really personal preference

Hey Mrs HKM everyone loves the lovehoney rabbit but I just found it hurt. Different strokes for different folks. If you end up not liking the wand dont be disheartened. :(and dont forget lovehoney has a great returns policy.

1) No not straight away. I found it to be numbing, causing lots of friction too and because of the intense vibrations it also made me itchy! It was strange sensation lol. I recommend using lubrication it really helps. I just grew to love it over a few sessions.

2) Yes I still use other vibrators. Sometimes I want a slower build up or a more relaxing session. Sometimes I find it hard to orgasm with other toys so I try to use them more. I dont want to "only" be able to orgasm from the wand.

3) I have the deluxe mains powered wand and usually I scroll it to roughly 3 or 4.

4) I dont have any attachments but I definitely want to try some.

5) Both. I find it hard to use the wand while having sex. It just gets in the way. But we do enjoy using it within out sessions and I like using it alone too. I prefer with him. :D

6) It kind of sits over my whole clit I guess. I dont tend to move it too much. I just find the right place and let it sit there. I think it does end up being low enough to touch or brush the labia. (Use the lube, it stops the ouchy!)

I had my wand a week and dont really get on with it, it just makes me numb and i do have an orgasm with it but they are really small rubbish orgasms so it is going back and i have just bought myself someother stuff to play with instead. :-)

Thanks so much to everyone who replied - it's been reassuring to hear you didin't all instantly fall in love with it.

I've used it three times and told myself I would persevere for a month then if still no joy (literally), I'd send it back. I do really love that lovehoney allows returns for this purpose

1) yes, it gave me a really intense orgasm

2) nope, poor bullet doesn't get a look in now

3) start at 1 then build it up to about 4

4) have the g spot one but still getting used to it

5) both

6) like it just sitting on my clit

Anymore wand users? Please help!

Ms HKM wrote:

As some of you may know, I recently bought my first wand. I bought the deluxe lovehoney one after months, nay years, of contemplation and I'm not sure that I like it :(

I have a few questions to fellow wand users

1) Did you instantly fall in love with the wand or did it take some time to get used to?

2) Do you ever reach for any other vibe now you have one?

3) When using solo, on a scale of 1 to 5, where do you scroll to? 1 being just switched on and 5 being at its most powerful.

4) If you have an attachment, do you use it regularly or prefer it without?

5) Do you prefer using it alone or with a partner?

6) Being all about the clit stimulation, do you rest the wand on your whole mound or hold it just on the clit (so as not to touch the labia)?

1) For me, t was love as soon as I turned the power on!

2) I don't often have time alone so I opt for quieter toys usually.

3) I start low but quickly increase to the highest setting.

4) I have a g-spot attachment but it doesn't fit me very well so I rarely use it.

5) I prefer using my wand with my partner.

6) I don't have a preference.