Lovehoney Glitches

No, staying logged in if you can is definitely the best solution for this issue. :+1:

I think they have made a couple of tweaks in the meantime, so see how you get on today. I think it should be a little bit slower than we’re used to, but will ultimately let you login as normal. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Since the LH website got an overall facelift, I have been unable to see reviews on products when accessing via mobile web. Clicking the ‘reviews’ button/link will just scroll me down to where they should be but it is always just empty space. This issue happens for me on both safari and duckduckgo mobile browsers.

This is a known issue with duckduckgo, however this should not be happening with safari. I will raise this! Which version of IOS are you running?

1 Like

Hi Breanna,

Currently running IOS version 15.4.1.

Having double check safari, as it isn’t my main browser, I can confirm reviews are visible there.

DDG still not visible.

All the best!

2 Likes

I think it will be one of your security settings that needs amending, I have the same problem when I use my laptop and use Firefox.

2 Likes

I’m in now using my laptop. It did take a bit longer to actually get me in but it worked so I’m happy! :grinning:

3 Likes

@Baby_Jane It was doing exactly the same to me all day. sorted now by clearing cashe , browsing history and browser. Now ok.

1 Like

I spoke to soon, back with the same problem and so frustrating trying to access anyone for help. This morning working ok this time but who knows next time @Baby_Jane

1 Like

DOTD on the US site is not showing a discount :money_with_wings:

I have 4 items on my saved list which are not actually on my saved list. They are listed in the saved list page, but when I click on the actual items they are not saved. Anyone else had this issue? don’t know how best to proceed. It’s not dealbreaking, just a little annoying.

These 4 items

lovehoney-flaunt-me-floral-lace-open-cup-bra-set
naughty-knot-unwrap-me-sexy-body-bow

No DOTD on the US site :slightly_frowning_face:

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi Brenna why does my products not show that i have purchased thanks

Hey, please could I grab a screenshot of the issue?

I have purchased a couple of items but they domt show in this section

If you click “View details” it will open up the order where you can view all the items from that order. The icon will only show one item from the order - not all of them :slight_smile:

Thank you

not sure if it is since th website update, but I have noticed that too much of the screen is taken up with a banner. you cannot see what you are looking for properly.

Would be better to be able to read the name of the items

This is also true when you click through to view an item. you cannot see the whole image.
(I use Chrome, and viewing 100%, not zoomed in at all)

Cannot see all of the product shot

What are you viewing the items on, phone, tablet, laptop?
It may well be a display setting needs altering but could also be a browser issue. Have you checked to see if the same happens using o different browser may be firefox or edge (IE)

It was on my laptop.
Haven’t tried it with a different brower.

Same in edge.
Made worse if you have bookmarks across the top of your browser.

Just a bit of feedback.