Lovehoney Glitches

Hey y’all, not sure if any other Aussies are having issues with the deal of the day on the website?

It’s been about a week now and haven’t been able to find the deal of the day on the website…

@Lovehoney_Brenna any chance you could tell me if it’s just me or if there are issues with the website? Or because of the sales ATM deal of the day isn’t happening.

The Lovehoney Flora Ivory Embroidered Teddy has different prices depending on the size. All other items in the range are the same price regardless of size which is what I thought Lovehoney now did.

@Lovehoney_Brenna not sure if you could take a look and confirm/work your magic.

Thank you for raising this! The team are on it - it should be fixed soon :smiley:

1 Like

I always login in via incognito and touch wood no problems and have my user name and password saved so a few easy clicks and I’m back in business.

1 Like

I think it’s all fixed now. :+1: (for real this time :slightly_smiling_face:)

I have recently had a new order but it doesn’t show on my recent orders on the site does anyone know how to fix this please.

My avatar keeps getting reset? Is this happening to anyone else?

I think you’ll find it’s probably a nipples issue and you’re breaching the no nipples rule. I don’t think it applied to male nipples when you were last here but Brenna brought it in as a statement of equality on the forum… thorough discussion of it in Emily Clarkson campaigns to ‘free the nipple’. Sponsored by Lovehoney. Hypocritical?.

Little sticker over the nipples or different profile pic and you’ll be all good :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Right… I see… Well I guess I will change that then!

1 Like

I’m sure this one will no longer vanish plus it’s colourful and awesome! :blush:

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/332

The shrinking app icon was a bug with Google I think. It’s been fixed now but still affects existing ones, so you may need to reinstall the app if you want a proper-sized one back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ta!

1 Like

It’s winter… Everything is smaller

5 Likes

Any other Aussies struggling to use Afterpay as a payment method on the AU site? I haven’t been able to use it to checkout for a couple weeks now.
I’m contacting Customer Care, but I just want to know if it’s only me, or a sitewide issue

The last three days items have been listed as the Deal of the Day but none of them have had any discount, can someone check if this is a mistake on the site or what is going on? Thanks.

Hi.

At the moment if i add any sale items to my basket but use a £15 vip voucher it reverts all sale items to full price, any advice???

Anyone else having this issue?

I have had several emails with customer services but no answer yet?

Can i not use £15 vip vouchers on sale items?

Thanks

I’m unsure about vouchers but I know I can’t use my blue light card with the current promotion. I would personally just save your vouchers untill the promotion finishes

I don’t have a voucher code to test it at the moment but previously all VIP voucher discount codes have worked on top of the sale price, hopefully a glitch they are working on…? @Lovehoney_Brenna ?

I managed to use a voucher on top of sale. But didnt get free delivery???

Just browsing the latest up to 70% off sale and noticed some items coming up are listed at full price?

This is listed on the sale page but not discounted.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Cheers.

1 Like