Lovehoney Glitches

As are these

Yeh, there are quite a few like that. Iā€™m hoping that theyā€™ve just forgotten to add the discount and they will appear soonā€¦ if thereā€™s a specific thing youā€™re after though I would contact customer care via live chat and ask.

They may not be discounted but all look very very nice and would compliment anyones lingerie collection

Hey! These items should be discounted, keep an eye on them - they should start displaying correctly soon :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that the Lavish body is reduced in regular but not in plus size :frowning:

Neither were earlier so hopefully itā€™s working itā€™s way through!

Just spoke to customer care on live chat (someone different) and apparently only certain sizes are reduced to due inventory levelsā€¦. Which I understand to some extent, but itā€™s usually the whole size range of an item and when itā€™s gone itā€™s gone, especially as the range is discontinued!

Slightly disappointed in this to be honest, it doesnā€™t really feel fair but that may just be me :woman_shrugging:t2:

@HanoiRocks

I understand that happens. Usually with discontinued ranges. They only sell the sizes they have (obviously :crazy_face:).

Iā€™ll have a flick through later and see if anything has changed / updated.

I do love a good bargain. :rofl:

It says theyā€™re in stock thoughā€¦ :woman_shrugging:t2: Ah well, not paying Ā£35 for it! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna would you be able to work your magic on the following please, many thanks :pray:
The outlet has the buy 1 get 1 free in the lingerie section back but nothing is being reduced in my basket

1 Like

Hey @LuciousLegs

Iā€™ve checked for you and unfortunately the dropdown menu was incorrect, we are not currently running that offer. This should be showing on the website shortly.

Sorry! :sweat:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi, I use the Canadian website and there is one in the discounted erotic lingerie pieces, when you click on says null called Brand X plus size crowd pleaser wet look zip around harness, Iā€™ve been trying for a couple of months to get into the details, thank you!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna. Not a glitch but was not sure where to post. I am testing a babydoll for you and in the email it stated a link would be sent to me for doing the review. I have not received it yet and I do not want to miss the deadline. I checked spam etc. can you check this for me?

Hey! :slight_smile: This one is currently Live on the site, so the review can be submitted via the items product page :smiley:

1 Like

Okay will do. Thanks for confirming

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna, the new Parisienne Basque set has a lovely picture of the bra setā€¦

1 Like

Noticing on the AU site, that sorting by low-high/high-low is only ordering items at their base price, and not considering any discounts that may be currently on.

So even if somethingā€™s on sale for $30, if the base price was $50, when sorting by low-high/high-low, it still appears amongst products that also have a base price of $50.

Wondering if thatā€™s the usual, as Iā€™ve only just noticed whilst scrolling.

Canā€™t seem to checkout with Afterpay on the AU site again, unless Iā€™m in an incognito tab. Tried clearing cookies, browsing history, even on a different device, but using incognito is the only thing that worksā€¦ on a regular tab, it just never fully loads.

Anytime I use search on the forum I cannot click the post (using the dc app) it wonā€™t open unless itā€™s in a new window/ web browsing app.

Yeah, thatā€™s been an issue for a little while now @FortySomethingWife. There was some discussion previously about it on this thread, but it seems itā€™s yet to be fixed.

As far as Iā€™m aware, a ticketā€™s been raised, so hopefully itā€™s sorted soon!

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna i have just received an email for the increase staff discount.

Presume a lot of others have also received it? In error?