Lovehoney Glitches

Yep I also received it :slight_smile:

Same! :sweat_smile:

I have also just received it @Lovehoney_Brenna

Me too

Too late already used it :smile::grin::laughing:

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna has there been an issue with Lovehoney emails as I recently received an email with random letters in the subject, and then yesterday I received a staff email for a 25% discount code for staff? Thanks Eden :+1:

Is there a problem at the moment with icons missing? I have no icon to sign in until after I try to reply and cannot choose to sign out, however if i click where I think the icon is the box opens. It could be my laptop so will try clearing cookies etc today.

1 Like

Not just you, this is also happening on my phone, the menu looks like this, but as you said, if I click where I think the icons are, I can access them

2 Likes

Mines exactly the same too, missing but I can still access them.

3 Likes

Mine have disappeared on my phone too, I can’t see any posts

2 Likes

Yes this is really weird. I’ve had the same issue, icons missing etc since yesterday.
Just now when I ‘liked’ a post suddenly they all came back again! I have got my profile bit back and it all looks normal… at the moment :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh I spoke too soon. Still have my profile in top right corner but no lists again. Also lost the ability to edit my previous message!

1 Like

You should still have the ability to edit posts… if you just click the three dots and then the empty space where the edit button should be. For me, at least, it still opens the edit window.

I believe these recent problems are not anything to do with Lovehoney specifically but a Discourse Forum update that seems to have a few glitches in it.

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho just tried that tip and it works for me too :+1:

1 Like

This lace mini dress has different pricing for certain sizes? Only the 8-16 is discounted, but all sizes appear in the Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price Lingerie section on the AU website. All are in stock too, if that helps!

2 Likes

I think they’re back :partying_face:

2 Likes

Everything is in proper working order now for me :+1:

3 Likes

Everything is working fine for me too thanks.

3 Likes

The promotional valentines countdown is not working for me after day 1.

When I click on the link all I am seeing is the sparkly background and nothing else.

Tried it on i-phone and tried it on desktop via two different browsers.

JbG

1 Like

Please could I grab some screenshots? :slight_smile:

1 Like