Lovehoney Glitches

Please could you PM me the link you are following/screenshot and I’ll have a look! :slight_smile: (flag this post as “something else” to send a PM)

I have had the same problem. Day 1 loaded fine, Day 2 told me I’d already accessed it though I hadn’t and Day 3 never loaded, same screen you’ve posted.

Sent you the link from the email. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve passed this along for the team to look into :slight_smile:

@JonnybGoode @Peitho please could you try accessing it again? :slight_smile:

Days 1 and 3 work, day 2 does not.

Did you try to access day 2 yesterday?

Day 3 works fine for me now, obviously 1 and 2 have expired but it looks like 1 was definitely there and 2 just remained blank. I now get this screen which I assume is correct. Thank you!

I did, but was unable to do so. I see the same as @Peitho below.

Yep, this is exactly what I see too.

1 Like

Thank you both for your help! :slight_smile: It should be fixed going forwards :smiley:

1 Like

The app kept logging me out and taking ages to load I had to delete it and reinstall it now it’s working ok so far.

1 Like

I’ve found that when I log in using Firefox on my android, and I use the stored username and password, the login button changes to include the text of my password. Does this happen to anyone else?

@LadiesMan Please could you private message me a screenshot with your password blurred out?

(flag this post as “something else” to send me a PM)

Will send you an email with the exact steps Brenna.

Happens in private browsing, Firefox (latest download) on an android (pixel 7 pro) using latest android patch.

But you also need your login and password saved in Firefox (or in Google) so you get that to add your details into the form…

1 Like

Also happens on non private browsing.

And it’s using the Google stored username and password rather than the Firefox suggested logins (that doesn’t change the button)

1 Like

One last thing- i get to the specificsign in screen from going to the forum website, then the account logo person icon - then sign in. That might also affect it, as going to the sign in page direct didn’t affect it in the same way…

Sorry for the multiple posts.

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna
The main item links on the LH UK home page do not work. There are 8 links (below) the ones with # (which I would guess are using ASP behind the scenes do not work, but the vibrators link has a full URL and does work.

Let me know if you need me to test or provide anything.

LPX

1 Like

Hi

I’m trying to do some research on prostate massage so instead of posting a new question and annoying everyone I’d prefer to look up previous posts. I’ve entered my search terms and get a list of links, but I can’t click on them to read the full post.

Can anyone help please? My operating system is up to date.

Thanks!

Unfortunately it’s a known glitch - Search function

If you right-click and open them in a new tab they work, which is a faff but at least it’s something. :slight_smile:

1 Like