Lovehoney Glitches

This piece is under the non-realistic category (AU site), but on the product page, is categorised under realistic?

1 Like

Hello, in the pinned ā€œplease read before getting startedā€ guide, the forum rules link takes me to a ā€œwebpage not foundā€.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m wondering whether this is a glitch or Iā€™m doing something wrong, but Iā€™ve written 3 reviews in the last couple of months and after I verify them via email, they never seem to go live?
Wondering if I can get any intel? as itā€™s pretty discouraging and I catch myself wondering if Iā€™ve done something to get like, blacklisted or something lol

@Vicky1123 Which products were they for? Iā€™ll take a peek for you! :smiley:

Thank you so much! The one in March was for the Tango X bullet, then 2 last month were for the Lovehoney Sensual Glass Glow-in-the-Dark Dildo and the
Lovehoney Aloe Vera Lubricant 100ml :slight_smile:

Your reviews for the Dildo and Lube are both live :slight_smile:

Your review for the Tango looks like it was for a faulty product, customer care should have emailed you to resolve this :slight_smile:

Oh god I didnā€™t spot these sorry. Thank you for checking on them!

This item has no description or key functions on the AU site, went looking on the UK and itā€™s all there. Itā€™s a new item on our end, so perhaps just overlooked?

Also itā€™s counterpart is missing info regarding the runtime (UK site says 60 mins)

1 Like

Eep! Thank you for raising - this should appear on the AU site very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I click on ā€˜go shoppingā€™ banners or link in the menu, it directs to the UK site. But when I click the trolley at the top, it directs to the US site.

Edited for spellingā€¦I swear I check these before I hit send!

2 Likes

In a similar vein, the trolley icon on my mobile takes me to lovehoney.com (and last week it took me to lovehoney.eu). The ā€œGo shoppingā€ button on my PC correctly takes me to lovehoney.co.uk

Oh no! I will raise it :slight_smile:

It needed a little update as the new banner broke the button on mobile :frowning:

2 Likes

The custom bondage bundle on the AU site seems to be missing a fourth category from the looks of the unfinished little circle next to ā€˜Itemsā€™ near the bottom left of my screenshot.

I canā€™t click ā€˜Add bundle to cartā€™, and can only select one per category (total of 3 currently). I believe there was a toy category (or something else) at one point that made it four items, but it seems to have disappeared :thinking:

Clicking on the ā€˜Sex Furnitureā€™ box on the overarching bondage page on the AU site and it seems to be missing the .au from itā€™s link, so itā€™s currently linking me to the US site
You can see the link missing the .au in the bottom left of my screenshot as I was hovering over it. Double checked the others, and itā€™s the only one missing the .au
*Edit - also just noticing that ā€˜Sex Swings & Machinesā€™ is there twice (top right and second in from the bottom left)

On the AU site, searching for anything that happens to contain the word ā€˜Roseā€™, no matter what else you put in the search bar, will take you to only the rose toys https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/lovehoney-rose/

Found this out as I wanted to view more of the Bondage Boutique Black Rose collection, but searching this just came up with the rose toys. Tested further by typing ā€˜Rose Embrace Teddyā€™ (which is super comfy btw), and again only got the rose toys.

Seems that as long as ā€˜Roseā€™ is in the search bar, it ignores any other words youā€™ve typed, and only shows you the rose toys. If I leave ā€˜Roseā€™ out of the Bondage Boutique Black Rose search, I then get every bondage item thatā€™s in black. Itā€™s super limiting, especially if LH have or are planning more bondage or lingerie lines with the word ā€˜roseā€™ in them :thinking:

Edit- additionally the different pictures for https://www.lovehoney.com.au/lingerie/plus-size-lingerie/costumes/p/lovehoney-fantasy-plus-size-white-and-red-bow-top-stockings/a46834g84098.html arenā€™t showing properly
(red bows show for both red and white listing, white bows show for black)

2 Likes

Interesting, ā€œRoseā€ on itā€™s own does the same on the UK site, just rose shaped toys, but ā€œBlack Roseā€ brings up the Bondage Boutique stuff as well as stockings and twilight rose lingerie. How odd.

1 Like

@RacyRosalee Iā€™ve passed this along for the team to investigate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It states thereā€™s 6 reviews for this gorgeous set, but none appear at the review section. Iā€™ve attached a couple of screenshots to show what Iā€™m seeing.
*Actually thereā€™s no reviews showing for any of the new additions in this collection, despite having a star rating and review count

This is quite common on newly launched items. The product pages and review summary show before the reviews are added to it. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll appear in the next day or so.

As an aside, great sets and the robe is insanely flattering!!!

1 Like

@RacyRosalee , the reviews have started to appear. Three up for the bra and french knicker set, one for the slip and two for the robe do far. Mine for the robe is there but not the slip yet.

Honestly, the robe is amazing! Iā€™ve been longing for it to launch so I could talk about it :rofl: