Lovehoney Glitches

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Looks like you guys fixed that issue with the password showing on the button? I havenā€™t had it over the last few days. :relaxed:

1 Like

There seems to be some issues displaying the reviews for the new Late Night Liaisons products, I thought last week it was just because they were new and the reviews would catch up but it still seems to be an issue.

For the bra set there should be 13 reviews but only 1 review from Miss Stripes is showing. For the Brazilian Knickers none show but it indicates there should be two pages to see :thinking: (screenshot below) and for the Thong 2 of the 6 reviews show.

1 Like

My 2 reviews arenā€™t showing either on them when I checked last Friday

Two issues at the moment:

If you click on ā€˜New inā€™ from the homepage there are multiple blank frames, showing ā€˜out of stockā€™ and item ā€˜nullā€™.

Also, when trying to filter down by size we are regularly presented with items that are not available in the size we are filtering for. Very frustrating.

Browsing on a desktop PC using Microsoft Edge.

JbG

1 Like

Yikes! Thank you for raising, weā€™re on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Deanna32 (and anyone else interested in these new Late Night Liaison pieces, which I highly recommend)

Fixed - reviews all now seem to be showing - yay!

3 Likes

I have a glitch too (or at least I hope it is?) when I tried to start a live chat today to enquire about something, it said my chat was blocked before I got through to anyone. Iā€™ve attached a picture of what pops up.

Hmm @MsSubExperimenter had this issue in January, see Live chat block. I hadnā€™t realised it was still a problem.

1 Like

Itā€™s not you! It seems to be a bug, just keep trying and you will get through eventually.

Good luck :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Havenā€™t logged onto my account for a little while (maybe 2-3 weeks), but logged in just now and found my wishlist completely empty again (last time it glitched out via me adding something whilst not logged in). Did nothing out of the ordinary, just logged in on Chrome on my PC as per usual. 40+ items completely vanished

Is anyone receiving the following message when attempting to access the main ā€œLovehoneyā€ web page when using Google Chromeā€?

This is the message I have received all weekend and this (Monday) morning

ā€œ We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

Reference Number: 18.164c1002.1680506254.320e21b6

Host: www.lovehoney.co.ukā€

1 Like

Yes @Himeros1 I keep getting this for just under a week now, donā€™t use chrome though so it canā€™t be that. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I do use Chrome (on an Android phone) but have had no problems accessing the shopping site, including from your link above, so I donā€™t think itā€™s a Chrome issue.

The problems I have been experiencing appear to have remedied today.

I am now able to access the LH webpages without my receipt of ā€œ ā€¦ā€¦ experiencing technical difficulties with our websiteā€ messages.

Phew! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have another glitch :frowning: one of my reviews doesnā€™t seem to have been posted to go live. I think itā€™s been about 3 weeks since I wrote it and verified my email. Not sure if there was a reason or not. It was for the Wevibe Tango

Hello, Iā€™m trying to post a review but Iā€™m an ā€˜always read the terms and conditionsā€™ kinda gal and when I click the link to read them I get a 404:

I contacted chat who suggested trying a different browser but nothingā€™s working.

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m ticking that box to agree to anything I havenā€™t seen so any suggestions would be very gratefully received!

Ooh thank you for raising this - I will get this link fixed. Here is a link to the T&Cs in the meantime: Terms and Conditons :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s amazing, thank you for such a speedy response. :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna , I was having a look at the new in stuff and love this Escante Black Jewel ā€œG-Stringā€ and itā€™s matching bra, the only thing isā€¦ itā€™s definitely not a G-String!

Does itā€™s name want changing?

2 Likes