Lovehoney goofing around.....

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Those look so yummy! You guys don't happen to have part-time jobs do you? :P

Well funny you should say that, we're always looking for more staff over Christmas - especially in the warehouse!

Here are our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/jobs/, but its always worth sending a CV in asking for part time. If we think you're a good match and we have an available position, we'll be in touch ^_^

I don't live near bath so theres no chance of me working at Lovehoney

what a xmas job that would be x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Those look so yummy! You guys don't happen to have part-time jobs do you? :P

Well funny you should say that, we're always looking for more staff over Christmas - especially in the warehouse!

Here are our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/jobs/, but its always worth sending a CV in asking for part time. If we think you're a good match and we have an available position, we'll be in touch ^_^

Ooh I may try my luck! I live near Bath and would obviously love to work for Lovehoney :)

Love the photos :)
If only I lived closer to bath

Holz105 wrote:

Me too!

DavidB1986 wrote:

Holz105 wrote:

Me too!

And me

DavidB1986 wrote:

I want to work for LoveHoney. It looks like so much fun!

Same! Xx

DavidB1986 wrote:

I want to work for LoveHoney. It looks like so much fun!

Me too, it's looks like a great place to work lol. Loving the outfits

wow working for lovehoney sure looks good fun where do i sign up lol loving the cake pics but oh no they are naughty, im now craving cake nom nom there goes todays gym workout i need cake and i need it now lol

I live near bath about 20mins on the train, but i dont think i could resist toy temptation,especially working in the warehouse oh no it would be bad,i would be like a kid in willy wonkas chocolate factory :) so me working in lovehoneys warehouse bad idea :( i would be spending more then id be earning lol

Great pictures and costumes. And the cakes look yummy!

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i would be spending more then id be earning lol

You would not be the only one here with that problem!!

Oh no :()

Wow this is an ace thread love it cakes look so yummy

All looking great! X

If I give up my job as a nurse can I come work for you..... Please!!! It looks far more fun than the nhs. But I'm happy to wear a LH nurses uniform if it's required x

Fantastic!

Awww looks like you all had so much fun! And those treats don't half look yummy! :P

I would so apply to work here if I didn't live so bloomin' far away though. :(

In honour of Movember and Prostate health, here we are posing with our very own Aneros mustaches!

Yay heart love this photo xxxx

Haha love it =D

Brilliant! And a much better use for a prostate toy :D