Lovehoney goofing around.....

So I believe that back in September I promised a photo of us loony lot in our Pirate gear but never posted. I'm very sorry *sad face*

Soooo I figured I would make up for it by popping a few pics on here of us lot goofing around on Pirate Day AND Halloween for your viewing pleasures!

Who knows.... maybe I'll keep this thread up to date with future Lovehoney happenings ;)

Enjoy!

So, here is pirate day, as promised!

And here we are all dressed up for Halloween last week...

We also did a spooky bake off, here are some of the tremendously terrifying creations!

Creepy cakes!

Choccy Snot Cakes

Poor little guys...

Green Slime Cupcakes

Scary Spiders!

Squiggly spiders

Petrifying Peanut and Popcorn Pumpkins

Anyone who fancies sharing their spooky Halloween ensembles, we'd love to see them! (PG versions please!)

I LOVE this :) x

Excellent - what great pics - YES definately keep this thread - we would love to see more LH goings on!! :) xxx

Haha brilliant! Are all of the photos working? I've just been informed some of the cake pics might not work for everyone? If you're having trouble seeing them, I'll have a diddle to sort it!

Ah yes, Jack Sparrow - rather good huh? That is our lovely in house filmographer. He (like myself) is an avid Pirate fan!

I can't see the cake pictures but I'm on my phone so that might be why. Love the outfits! Xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Haha brilliant! Are all of the photos working? I've just been informed some of the cake pics might not work for everyone? If you're having trouble seeing them, I'll have a diddle to sort it!

Ah yes, Jack Sparrow - rather good huh? That is our lovely in house filmographer. He (like myself) is an avid Pirate fan!

I can only see the first 2 pictures :( It must be so fun working at Lovehoney! I think that's my dream job or something in hair/makeup/fashion.

So good!!

I can only see the first 2 pictures but they're brilliant! I love all your costumes.

I can only see the first two but you all look great! X

Grrr - I think it's because I've linked the pictures from Gmail. I will fiddle to make them work!

I want to work for LoveHoney. It looks like so much fun!

Yeah I can only see the first two pics also. (Maybe because I'm on my phone)

but they look great looks like you guys have so much fun! =D xx

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

I want to work for LoveHoney. It looks like so much fun!

It is a lot of fun! But we also work very hard, these dildos won't sell themselves! ;)

Oh of course :P And the hard work does indeed show!

OK so I've given up with trying to edit the original post - it won't play ball.

Do these work?

Yes Jess.

Yummy!

Those look so yummy! You guys don't happen to have part-time jobs do you? :P

DavidB1986 wrote:

Yes Jess.

Yummy!

Hooray! ^_^

great pics and bet the cakes were good.

have to agree with all - though i am sure you all work very hard it still looks great fun x

Yey they work now :D the cakes look amazing, especially the pink

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Those look so yummy! You guys don't happen to have part-time jobs do you? :P

Well funny you should say that, we're always looking for more staff over Christmas - especially in the warehouse!

Here are our Full Time Roles, but its always worth sending a CV in asking for part time. If we think you're a good match and we have an available position, we'll be in touch ^_^