Lovehoney lingerie for Men Too

Morning. As a new member, im looking to discover your thoughts on us guys sharing the love of lovehoney underwear. I absolutely love the feeling and look of their beautiful underwear.
Girls is it a massive turn on or turn off?
Guys have you or do you love wearing something a tad sexier than standard CK boxers.

My profile picture is of me wearing a very sexy pair from lovehoney. Brought as a gift but then kept for myself

4 Likes

I love the LHM range and have a few bits from them.

1 Like

@Mac317 its such a beautiful feeling. Are you an open wearer or just in Secret. I was a secret wearer until an Ex told me how much she liked it too.

2 Likes

I have so much lingerie from LH (and other places but ssshhhhhh). I love it! It’s all good quality and so sexy. I prefer lingerie designed for women over “men’s lingerie” cause even sexy men’s underwear is kinda limited to be honest.

As a femme leaning non-binary it’s a way to unleash my inner Goddess :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@therealsean couldn’t agree more. Mens is still so boring (to me) i love the look and feel of ladies underwear. If you choose right they can look very sexy too. I always like to accessorise with a nice pair of stockings too.

1 Like

I think in general female specific clothing is much more interesting, not just underwear, shoes, kids clothing, the colours, patterns and fabrics.

I think anyone should wear whatever they feel like, it doesn’t really turn me on if my partner is wearing lingerie, if he feels good in it then great, if it didn’t suit his body I’d tell him.

If he went to Tesco secretly wearing something silky I’d be a bit miffed, not because I wouldn’t want him to, just that it would be nice if we had that little secret between us.

5 Likes

I do like the look of LHM range of underwear but haven’t got round to buying or receiving any just yet. Love the wet look and pvc bits. I’ll just keep slipping the OH knickers on :grinning::wink:

2 Likes

@glitterismyfavouritecolour I couldn’t agree more. Wearing is definitely best shared, i like nothing better than to buy us matching outfits. That said nipping out to the shops or a business meeting is always much better with something underneath my man clothes.

3 Likes

I’ve only just starting sexy underwear myself, i could never find anything for men until LH
I love the LHM boxers, they’re comfy and i feel sexy in them and my wife loves them, especially the open back ones (she loves seeing and squeezing my ass) and finds them a turn on

3 Likes

Open wearer. I have the LHM lace, striped and studded thongs.

1 Like

The wet look range is AMAZING so yourself a favour and get some

2 Likes

My husband has a wide range of men’s lingerie. Just gave him an awesome hot pink leapard print thong the other day. He looked great in them.

1 Like

Anything leopard print is amazing!

2 Likes

I don’t wear men’s lingerie, only women’s. And having looked through the LH range, there’s nothing I particularly like.

I stick mainly with 2 major brands and there’s always several items on my watch list at any one time.

1 Like

I like wearing mens lingerie to bed. My lovely wife is o.k. with it, but wondered why I wanted to at first. I have a number of items from Lovehoney.

The only LHM item that I have tried so far is this LHM Lace thong :

Really nice, well made, seems to last well.

I’ve tried a couple of Male Power items purchased through Lovehoney:

Male Power Satin Thong

Really nice, very well made, fits well, and has lasted well through lots of wears

Male Power Scandal Lace Micro Thong with Pinch back

The first time I wore this it became an absolute favorite. Felt incredible to wear. However, after only a few wears and gentle washes, it lost its shape, and the lace started to disintegrate. Very disappointed.

Other that that I have a couple of basic lycra thongs purchased from a local store which feel nice & light and great to wear.

These days I seem to get quite hot in bed, so wearing the thongs is a little helpful in trying to keep cooler, rather than wearing boxers etc.

Have been intrigued about wearing OH underwear for quite a while. Gave it a go but found not enough room to fit the goods. Stepped away from normal boxers about two years ago, wear mesh/net boxers bought on well known Bay website. OH loves them, can nearly see everything through them.

1 Like

For me the mens from Lovehoney is good for everyday wearing. I still much prefer full on ladies underwear to get my heart racing. Matching outfits with someone else is so sexy and never fails to end with shaking legs and a head that doesn’t know what day it is.

1 Like

@Jade48 im much the same. My collections is either lovehoney or M&S.

1 Like

I always wear sexy underwear except when on a winter expedition when under 20F and usually high in the mountains . My most conservative are still string bikinis . I have a motto the " if you could make a single glove out of the material used , too much coverage " . 90% of the time I wear sexy , kinky mens underwear , but there is something about lace hugging my cheeks and the boys ! For play time a nice pair of thigh high lace stockings , with or without panties get my horny factor up a few notches . I even went so far as to hand sew a pair of Christmas lace underwear , (see my pictures ) . Did not turn out great , but for a first try . Take a look .https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/503?u=oldman

1 Like