Lovehoney saturday email stopped?

Every saturday I used to get a lovehoney email with various offers etc and position of the week.

Haven’t had one in last couple of weeks or so. Is this stopped now?

Looked forward to posistion of the week for a bit of inspiration.

1 Like

Today is the first Saturday I have not received an email from LH. Have a look at your preferences to make sure you have selected to receive emails.

Received one this morning, not going into junk folders is it?

Hi @Superlube
Definitely not stopped as i got one too.

Position Word of Mouth :yum:

I’ve received an email this morning, if you haven’t accidentally unsubscribed to the emails then maybe it might be worth contacting customer care to see if it’s a glitch?

I did check and I am still subscribed. Will maybe contact them. Cheers everyone

I have not received one this week either. :man_shrugging:

Word of Mouth has been on the blog for a week or so, but it seems they’ve changed the date to make it this week’s now. I got an email last week with 4 postions in, but I haven’t quite worked out how to add them to the Positions of the Week topic yet, as their dates are also a bit squiffy.

Edit: I have now received mine. :partying_face: :balloon:

Just got this weeks email albeit later than I normally receive one.

Emails from lovehoney over the past few months have been hit and miss. I’m trying to get emails sent to my new one but no matter what I do they still end up going to my old email.

Maybe check to see if email preferences have changed on your account or if there’s anything in junky folder?

1 Like

I haven’t received one for a few weeks now and was wondering the same thing. Will check my preferences now. Thanks people!

1 Like