LoveHoney shipping free to Australia and US + others

I recently placed an order with LoveHoney and to my great delight, found that shipping to Australia was currently free! I thought I might call attention to the fact here, since I wouldn't have known about the free delivery if I hadn't made that order, and I figure there might be quite a few people who don't know that LoveHoney is currently shipping free to their country.

This is a pretty huge deal for those of us living in other countries who have been fortunate enough to be offered free shipping - I often 'save up' my orders for quite a while, placing a big order at once so I don't have to pay lots of money on shipping fees. Free shipping means I can buy at whim and far more often. It also makes Deal of the Day a real possibility, which is very exciting - I've often wanted to purchase a DotD, but couldn't justify the deal when factoring in shipping expense. Now I can purchase freely! :D

I know that LH is now shipping free to Australia and the USA. I asked LH Customer Service about the subject and was told they are currently trialling the free shipping, and will continue it if it does well. So international shoppers, get buying! Show LH they aren't making a mistake =D

Lucky you, European countries have still shipping fee, so when I go home, I think I will not be able to buy from Lovehones as much anymore.

Yes i noticed this too, other sites charge £10 for postage to spain, i was delighted to see it was free with LH the other day x

Hi! Yep, we're currently trialling free delivery to: Ireland, USA, Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Sweden.

Wow, this is an amazing deal. Is there any way we can know what will be written on the label though with regards to customs... I know being discreet doesn't apply to international mail especially the US through a personal experience so I'd really like to know what will be written for a range of items including clothing/lingerie.

The deilvery charge always put me off from putting order through for the OH as well even though Lh do great deals. Thanks Lovehoney. Hope this incentive stays!

Hi x X x - we're looking into this at the moment. Obviously, we want to be as discreet as possible so we're looking at what wording is legal and still inconspicuous. Once we've got this all clarified we can get pictures etc like with the standard UK packaging.

Ohhh. Is Hong Kong gonna get thrown in that list any time soon? :)