Shopping in the US?

Got a friend in the US who was asking me about butt plugs a while ago, he's never got one before so I think it would be good to start him out with something like the lovehoney basic butt plug, some good lube and possibly a douche.

So, anyway, was wondering, as far as shipping to America goes, what's the best place to point him towards/be sneaky and get stuff for him from?

Hiya Horza - he can by direct from LoveHoney. We use Fedex which is fast and tracked and shipping costs just £6.66 per order. For delivery details click here. US customers can also view price sin $ and make payment in $ by visiting this page here.

Some great US stores include; Good Vibrations, Babeland and Edenfantasys

I'm impressed with the delivery costs around the world... Estonia for a fiver. Cheaper than Ryanair!

Good work again LH. I remember emailing Victoria Secrets a while ago... It would of cost about £25 to the UK!

Must make some American/Estonian friends now...

Nice, that's pretty damn good value, would have expected it to be much higher :D

*claps for LoveHoney* My girlfriend lives in america (we are currently going back and fourth between countries :( :( ) and she asked me not to make anymore purchases as she didnt think she could use LoveHoney in america (she was very jealous at this point).. We wouldn't buy from anywhere else! But now.. *big grin* i might just have to show her this thread and show her that we can both shop on LoveHoney!! Thankyou! xx

That's fantastic value, there's a game I want to get from the US but they have quoted a ridiculous amount more than the game itself!

x

As someone from Canada, I can give some feedback here. The order process as you all know is super simple. Shipping is very reasonable - and if you save up your orders to place one big shippment, they don't tack on an extra charge. Still private and plain packaging. Thumbs up to the Lovehoney staff! Shipping and tracking was simple.

Wow! To order one of the new fleshlight models from their official site costs just about as much to get it delivered here as the thing itself. Once again fantastic value Love Honey.

Yeah, LH's shipping rates are more than fair. I'm always astonished when I want to order something from the US and they'll have me pay 20 euros shipping the one time and the other's fine with a few euros to pay for a padded envelope and shipping.

Muz333 wrote:

Wow! To order one of the new fleshlight models from their official site costs just about as much to get it delivered here as the thing itself. Once again fantastic value Love Honey.

Yes I think what lots of people forget is that when they order from a US store they have to add customs charges when the stock enters the UK as well as pay for shipping. We frequently get people asking why we are not as low in price as US stores - many forget about customs and UK VAT. If any of you find a adult product in the US that you are interested in and can't find a stockist in the UK do let me know as we are always happy to look at stocking new lines.