Lube Advice

Hi :) So basically I'm quite tight (even after foreplay) and my bf is quite big in the downstairs area...is there such a lube that would help make me less tight? or maybe more relaxed downstairs?

If you're quite tight even after foreplay, is it possible that you are tensing up and aren't as ready as you think you are?

Any lubricant will help out with reducing friction and discomfort when having sex, as-well as making it easier to enter, but it won't relax you. That is something you're going to have to do yourself. Maybe some more play beforehand would work. I know that when I was in this situation I used to require a strong clitoral orgasm before we could even attempt penetration. This relaxed me enough to allow him entry and everything beyond that was down to lube and patience.

If you're still struggling, then you might want to look into dilator kits or a dildo that's slightly smaller than your partner and use that before sex.

As for lube recommendations, I would avoid anything with glycerin. It's not a female-friendly ingredient and can cause yeast infections/uti's. The Lovehoney Enjoy lube is a great, affordable option :)

Yes, my aniexty means I get a bit tease sometimes, which unfortunately doesn't help.

Thank you for your advice, I'm going to give the dildo idea a go, seems like that might help alot, and I will keep an eye out for the 'glycerin' ingredient as a no-go. :)

NatandTom wrote:

As for lube recommendations, I would avoid anything with glycerin. It's not a female-friendly ingredient and can cause yeast infections/uti's. The Lovehoney Enjoy lube is a great, affordable option :)

Thanks for this information - it explains why I felt tingly afterwards when hubby once used his Lubido lube for sex instead of our Lovehoney Silk lube.

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Thanks for this information - it explains why I felt tingly afterwards when hubby once used his Lubido lube for sex instead of our Lovehoney Silk lube.

I also try to avoid propylen glycol and paraben as these cause me irritation and highen the discomfort caused by me being tensed up

A good wag to get the vagina channel relaxed is have an orgasm Pre penertrative sex. Lke oral or manual stimulation.

Good luke

Can you say if you're as tight if you're playing with yourself when on your own? Or possibly more relaxed therefore not as tense? Just a thought.
If you can talk about it with your partner that may help, but I'm terrible at saying what I think so can understand its not that easy.