Advice please!

My boyfriend and I enjoy things a lil rough, and he is quite thick. I’ve found that sometimes after sex I’m torn, and although the small pain it causes subsides after a couple of days-it still hurts!
I get very wet so I know it’s not necessarily a lack of lubricant, and we align quite well physically.
Any suggestions or experiences would be great!!
I’m maybe considering using a lube, and possibly a sex wedge! But I’m not too sure.
Any help would be much appreciated :wink:

1 Like

Getting ‘wet’ doesn’t always provide the same protection as lube. Run your hands under a tap to get them wet and then rub them together. Now do it again with soap. You’ll feel the difference.

Yes, the body is designed to provide natural lubrication during sex but if you’re getting ‘rough’ and experiencing any pain and tearing then it’s telling you that it’s not enough.

There’s a whole world of options when it comes to lubes - have a browse, read the reviews and give one (or more) a try. It’s a job that takes seconds to incorporate into sex and one that is well worth it.

As for the wedge? That won’t prevent the things lube will but may help you be more comfortable in certain positions. Pillows can be just as good at times too. :wink:

4 Likes

I have a pal who has problems physically getting wet enough for sex and had pain from standard sex. She ended slowly breaking herself in with lube manually, masterbaiting with one finger for a week, then two fingers n so on till she could enjoy 3. Reckoned fingers rather than toys were way better easing herself in. She still has to use lube for the physical reasons but has no problem with good sex now, took time but we’ll worth it

1 Like

I definitely recommend trying out a few different lubes! A little goes a long way to helping things slip and slide right in rather than push and stretch around the opening.

I use the lovehoney enjoy lube as it can be bought in larger bottles but if you’re after one that has a flavour or would like to try out multiple brands try some smaller bottles first.

Also try not to jump straight into full penetrative sex, even if you’re very wet and turned on, it’s helpful to start with a few fingers or a small toy before taking a whole dick. Think if it as warming up before a workout, you wouldn’t jump straight into exercise without a stretch first!

1 Like

I think I would use lube to help as the first port of call. Something like liquid silk would be a good start. Although you say you get wet its not the same as lube.

1 Like

I love the soap analogy!! You make some very good points!!
You’ve definitely persuaded me to use some lube, I have some in my “collection” but have it exclusively for anal play and never thought to use it elsewhere.
We’ve used pillows before and it didn’t make the difference I wanted it to!! Hence the wedge idea!
Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!!

Thank you for this! With fingers I’m absolutely fine, 3 is a push but like you said, with lube it becomes easier so I should use that same philosophy when it comes to physical sex!

1 Like

Love that! Thank you! I shall definitely have a look on LH and see what’s to offer.
Sometimes he just prefers going straight into penetrative sex and I agree it definitely feels like too much at once so definitely shall try more oral next time!!

1 Like

As others have said, I would try some lube. We have several different lubes, and have tried a lot of different ones, but we absolutely love this lube. It’s described as an anal lube, but it’s our go to lube for anything. It seems to be more long lasting than some others.

Hope it helps!!

2 Likes

We second @TX_guy’s opinion :relaxed: It’s a great thick lube that won’t dry out too fast and it’s reasonably priced :+1:

Like others said, definitely use some lube, it’s worth trying a few different types to see what you prefer, I usually use a thick water-based one due to sensitive skin but I prefer the feel of silicone ones.

Just checking you’re happy with this? If not, it would be worth talking to him about why you would like to warm up first. Does he know about the tearing? If you’re happy then just ignore me but I wanted to check x

1 Like