Lube

Hi I need some advice Im new to this . What is the best lube to use for all . I don’t know anything about lube

4 Likes

Me and my partner use this one. We find it a good all rounder especially because we like anal play. We also like that it’s water based so it can be used with all our toys.

1 Like

@niallftzptrck8 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome liquid silk Lube

1 Like

Hey and welcome @niallftzptrck8 :blush: My go to is Liquid Silk Lube. If you are using with silicone toys or condoms then you will need a water based lube!

Hello and welcome! I’ll second what @Deanna32 posted. That is our go to lube as well.

I’ve tried lovehoney’s own water based lubes including enjoy, discover and delight. I’ve noticed all of them leave a slightly tacky feeling afterwards.

I’d probably rate them around 8/10

But my all time favourite though is Liquid Silk , its still classed as a water based lube but it doesn’t leave any sort of tacky feeling and because it has 2% silicone in it it last quite a bit longer.

Is it however slightly runnier than the other lubes.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: I’d also recommend the Lovehoney water based lube as it’s good for all toys and uses.

1 Like

Thanks everyone as it’s new for us and we are trying to spice things up and try new stuff. Any tips or suggestions we should try for beginners

If u not using condums or silicon toys can u still use water based. Or what do you use

Firstly hey and welcome to our amazing community I would have to agree with @Deanna32 that one is great we don’t use for anal play but as it’s water based it’s brilliant for loads of toys!

LH lovehoney anal lube is great for us, use for toys and vagina sex too.

Wet Platinum for us. 100% silicone based and lasts a long time. No taste and cleans up decently well. We don’t use toys a ton but they are great with glass and usually our go-to for PIV sex.

1 Like

Yes you can still use water based! I only use water based to be honest as it does the job for me and means I don’t have to worry about using with toys or condoms, but if I’m having sex (solo or partnered) without those things then I also still use water based.

There are 3 main types of lubes really: water based, oil based and silicone based. Oil and Silicone are generally longer lasting than water based which is why people often opt for those for anal play. However, they are also harder to clean off as they are waterproof (so better for shower play but I find a bit too messy for my liking). Oil has also been known to cause yeast infections when used internally so I just avoid that personally. Oil and Silicone are also more likely to stain clothing and bedsheets etc which is another reason I stick to water based! But, you may need to re-apply water based more often (although I find liquid silk (which is water based) very good and I rarely need to reapply to be honest)

But everyone has their preferences for what works for them :blush: I’d suggest trying out a couple if you can and see what you find best for your bodies!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help

1 Like