Lubes which actually taste nice?

Thanks blonde vixen, i'll order the LH pack of 10 sachets.

I quite like the Durex passion fruit, but only need a little bit because if i use too much it gets far too sweet!
but it still tastes nice!

I use jo h20 and its amazing.It isn't sticky and it actaully tastes like the flavour what it says it does.

Sliquid and lovehoney's lube not only taste great but are high quaility too!

Thanks for the tips people. Hope to get some ordered soon but doing a spot of toy shopping at the mo.

Sorry have to post it. The only lube that tastes good to me my wife makes and that is amazing.

No need to say sorry for anything Gg. I just ordered the sliquid box of 12 sachets, hopefully there will be at least one which ticks all the boxes. I also ordered the 50 shades of gray G spot vibrator for my OH and a red ryder strapon to try something new. That will have to do for a while, our makeshift dungeon will be much better equiped soon hopefully

dkink wrote:

No need to say sorry for anything Gg. I just ordered the sliquid box of 12 sachets, hopefully there will be at least one which ticks all the boxes. I also ordered the 50 shades of gray G spot vibrator for my OH and a red ryder strapon to try something new. That will have to do for a while, our makeshift dungeon will be much better equiped soon hopefully

Wow enjoy

How's the cold and remedies?

Still not gone but not quite so bad today. I was coughing a bit earlier on but that seems to have passed for now, just feel knackered with a mild headache now. Didn't sleep much again last night, had about 4 hrs sleep in the last 48.

Tried some retail therapy though, seems to work for our missis eh, not made me feel that much better but at least we both have some pressies to look forward to for when we are both feeling better

Got some music on and chilling out as best as poss at the mo while reading some posts on here. Could be a lot worse lol

honestly, i really like Durex play tingle lubes taste.

ID juicy lube in bubblegum is my favourite but my OH hates it.

Personally i like to taste of both Durex Strawberry and Cherry lube

I like the taste of Durex Cherry lube

Tried the sliquid aqua one on Sunday, quite good apparently.

Had a go with the red ryder too, dont think shes all that keen but it's a first for both of us. I liked it but she was a bit worried about harming me. It's on the back burner for now but not abandoned.

Found your review Amanda, good work!