Flavoured lube question

Hi everyone.

Although we are used to lubes, we have never used flavoured lubes before and I am hoping to introduce them to enhance our oral play. Have looked around and been warned off the durex branded ones whilst the lovehoney branded ones seem to be a bit of an all round winner for many.

Does flavoured lube actually last for an oral session? Or does the flavour disapear quickly and require frequent reapplication? Has your experience with them enhanced your oral sex lives or not?

Thanks in advance!

Hallo!

I really advocate for the Lovehoney branded lubes. I particularly like the Strawberry. I think it lasts quite well, but it depends on how long your oral sessions are whether you'll need to reapply the product or not :)

NatandTom wrote:

Hallo!

I really advocate for the Lovehoney branded lubes. I particularly like the Strawberry. I think it lasts quite well, but it depends on how long your oral sessions are whether you'll need to reapply the product or not :)

What Nat said xxxx

Sliquid flavoured ones are great they do some really interesting flavours.

I've got the LH mint one, it does need re applying but then maybe that's because its been licked off! have tried the Durex strawberry tastes fine but can sting, stick with LH you can always return it if not to your "taste"?

We always use the Lovehoney flavoured lubes for absolutely everything.....Love all of them and they do seem to last very well. I have found that some of the other brands tend to be a little bit sticky and some are just too sweet for me xx

Have used Durex flavoured lubes like cherry and pina coloda but found them too sweet. Maybe I will try the LH ones - any flavour recommendations Terri?

My OH is quite sensitive to lubes... Are the LH ones fairly mild? Xx

Reg90 wrote:

Have used Durex flavoured lubes like cherry and pina coloda but found them too sweet. Maybe I will try the LH ones - any flavour recommendations Terri?

My OH is quite sensitive to lubes... Are the LH ones fairly mild? Xx

Yes they are. I can have issues with some lubes, some make me sore and can sting but I've NEVER had a problem with the Lovehoney ones.

My particular favourite is peppermint and my oh likes the strawberry xx

Another one for Lovehoney lube. Cherry is my personal favourite. Not too sweet and lasts well. Only need to reapply if the lube runs out.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28054

Thanks Terri. Yes OH sometimes suffers with stinging and it then deflates the great time you are having.

Thanks... Those 2 flavours sound good to me. Xx

Reg90, the stinging from lubes like Durex Flavoured can be because of their high glycerin content. They're not good for vaginas and can cause irritation! Lovehoney's don't contain any of that ingredient so are less likely to sting x

Thanks for that NatandTom 😀 Will go for a LH one next time. We have been using the pjur sensitive but it isn't that exciting. Xx

Thanks everyone.

Shame they have stopped the lovehoney assorted flavour pack.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

Would have been nice to try a variety affordably without having to get whole bottles of a flavour that isn't to taste.

Other half loves the taste of passionfruit so will play it safe with that one I think.

obsessionnumber1 wrote:

Thanks everyone.

Shame they have stopped the lovehoney assorted flavour pack.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

Would have been nice to try a variety affordably without having to get whole bottles of a flavour that isn't to taste.

Other half loves the taste of passionfruit so will play it safe with that one I think.

I loved those packs, they were really easy to take in my shag bag to swingers clubs. I love the cherry flavour.

Lovehoney's passionfruit 🖒

I love the Lovehoney Cherry Lube, have had bottles of that!

I also really liked the Luxuria Vanilla Gel if you want something that is warming, and System JO do really nice ones too

OH and the cupcake lubricant tastes like sprinkles

We love the cherry one, lasts ages, tastes good and isn't sticky 😀

Here's what we think

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28054&reviewid=171164#customer_reviews

We love love honeys own brand mint one. I found the others far so sickly

Never tried Flavoured Lubes - assuming they were horrible. This thread has inspired us to order the LH Strawberry. Looking forward to its arrival.

I shall report back. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)